- Bryson DeChambeau is the favorite to win the 2020 Masters at +750 odds.
- Dechambeau is favored at +1000 to win by two or more shots.
- Sports bettors are also taking action on DeChambeau’s Round 1 special.
AUGUSTA, Ga. – The Masters kicks off on November 12 and early favorite Bryson DeChambeau is attracting sports bettors at online sportsbooks.
As the winner of the 2020 US Open, it makes sense that DeChambeau would continue to be viewed highly in sports bettors’ eyes.
A truly dominant Sunday at Winged Foot.
— U.S. Open (USGA) (@usopengolf) September 20, 2020
Heavy action is being taken on how the champion golfer will perform, with several prop bets and matchups available at USA online sportsbooks.
Bryson is the early favorite to win the entire thing. Sports bettors have been leaning in favor of the pro golfer following his US Open victory. Sportsbooks show that heavy action has continued to be taken on him ever since.
Odds To Win The Masters 2020
- Bryson DeChambeau +750
- Dustin Johnson +900
- Jon Rahm +1000
- Justin Thomas +1100
- Rory McIlroy +1200
With key guys like Sergio Garcia out due to COVID-19, the competition is a bit slimmer for DeChambeau. If bettors are looking to the DraftKings partner to win the biggest golf event of the year, then now would be the best time to take action as his odds may shorten closer to the event.
Margin Of Victory
A good way to capitalize on DeChambeau betting would be to take action on the margin of victory. Right now, the odds of Dechanbeau winning by 2 or more shots is the favorite.
Bigger Margin Bigger Odds
- Bryson Dechambeau To Win By 2 Or More Shots +1000
- Bryson Dechambeau To Win By 3 Or More Shots +1400
- Bryson Dechambeau To Win By 4 Or More Shots +2200
- Jon Rahm To Win By 2 Or More Shots +1200
- Jon Rahm To Win By 3 Or More Shots +1800
- Jon Rahm To Win By 4 Or More Shots +2800
- Rory McIlroy To Win By 2 Or More Shots +1400
- Rory McIlroy To Win By 3 Or More Shots +2200
- Rory McIlroy To Win By 4 Or More Shots +3300
DeChambeau won the US Open by six shots, a strong victory considering he was trailing in the final round behind Matthew Wolff.
If he is able to win in a similar fashion this go around, then sports bettors who take the longshot odds on Bryson winning by 4 or more shots at +2200 would be cashing in big.
If those betting on the Masters want to take action on DeChambeau but aren’t 100% confident, there is always the option of a double-winning chance. This is where bettors take action on multiple golfers and if any one of them wins, the wager is a winning ticket.
Double Winning Chance
- Bryson DeChambeau Or Dustin Johnson To Win +400
- Bryson Dechambeau Or Jon Rahm To Win +450
- Bryson Dechambeau Or Justin Thomas To Win +500
- Bryson Dechambeau Or Rory McIlroy To Win +500
- Bryson Dechambeau Or Xander Schauffele To Win +500
- Bryson Dechambeau Or Brooks Koepka To Win +550
- Bryson Dechambeau Or Patrick Cantlay To Win +600
- Bryson Dechambeau Or Hideki Matsuyama To Win +600
Looking at this wager, golf bettors hould look towards the +450 odds on Bryson Dechambeau or John Ram. Other than Bryson, Rahm is a solid possible winner in the Masters.
Although Rahm has not yet won a championship, he has high placements in several events, even coming fourth in the 2018 Masters. He may be a sleeper pick to pull the upset and sports bettors could hedge their bets taking this betting line.
🚨 HOLE-IN-ONE 🚨
Jon Rahm skips it in on No. 16! #TheMasters
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 10, 2020
The 2020 Masters is going to be a major event for golf bettors. If you are looking to get in on Bryson Dechambeau betting, now is the best time as the odds are all long, and wins would lead to massive returns.
After graduating from Florida State University with a degree in creative writing, Giovanni spent his professional career writing short stories for online journals. Now at USAOnlineSportsbooks, you can find him keeping fans up to date on their favorite teams best betting odds. Giovanni still tries to incorporate his passion for storytelling through the perspective of sports betting.