- Week 7 of the NFL features a key NFC East matchup Thursday night where the Philadelphia Eagles are favored by four points against the New York Giants.
- In a battle of undefeated teams, the Pittsburgh Steelers get the slight edge (-130 odds) over the Tennessee Titans and Derrick Henry.
- Elsewhere, the San Francisco 49ers face the New England Patriots in a battle of two teams who desperately need a win.
LAS VEGAS – The NFL betting action just continues to heat up as the season heads into its seventh week.
There are plenty of storylines and betting trends to work with this week, leaving bettors with tons of money-making opportunities.
The week starts on Thursday, where a divisional matchup in the NFC East has far more importance than it should based on the records of the two teams involved.
Thursday Night Football - 10/22/20 - 8:20 PM
- New York Giants +175
- Philadelphia Eagles -210
- Spread: PHI -4
- O/U: 43.5 Points
The 1-5 New York Giants face the 1-4 Philadelphia Eagles, with the winner potentially sharing first place in the division.
The Eagles will be without tight end Zach Ertz, running back Miles Sanders, and are still easing back in a trio of wide receivers from their own injuries.
The Giants will look to build off of the small successes that lead them to a 20-19 victory over the Washington Football Team last Sunday.
Giants Betting Trends
- The Giants are 5-0 against the spread in their last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the last ten games between the Eagles and Giants held in
Eagles Betting Trends
- The Eagles have won five in a row against the Giants at home.
- The Eagles have won five in a row against the Giants overall.
NFL Week 7 – 10/25/20 – 1:00 p.m. EST
- Pittsburgh Steelers -130
- Tennessee Titans +110
- Spread: PIT -2.0
- O/U: 52.0
Heading into the weekend, the NFL schedule features a battle of two undefeated teams. The Pittsburgh Steelers face the Tennessee Titans, with the Steelers getting the slight edge on the major online sportsbooks.
The Steelers earned a key victory over the Cleveland Browns last week, while the Titans needed a monstrous performance from Derrick Henry to edge out the Houston Texans.
Derrick Henry with the 94-yard TD run 😵🔥
— NFL Stats (@NFL_Stats) October 18, 2020
Steelers Betting Trends
- The Steelers are 10-1 in their last 11 games in October.
- Pittsburgh has hit the under in eight of their last nine road games.
Titans Betting Trends
- Tennessee has gone 12-2 and 10-4 ATS over their last 14 games against AFC opponents.
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Titans' last nine home games.
Week 7 – 10/25/20 – 4:25 p.m. EST
- San Francisco 49ers +120
- New England Patriots -140
- Spread: NE -2.5
- O/U: 45.0
In what is typically a battle of top teams, the San Francisco 49ers and the New England Patriots find themselves in some unfamiliar situations.
The Niners are currently in last place in the NFC West at 3-3, while the Patriots are ahead of only the New York Jets in the AFC East at 2-3.
The teams face off this week, with NFL betting enthusiasts left wondering which team will pull it together.
Niners Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 1-11-1 ATS over their last 13 Week 7 games.
- The Niners are 5-1 ATS their last six games as the road team.
Patriots Betting Trends
- The Pats are 14-1 in their last 15 Week 7 games.
- New England is 20-3 in their last 23 Sunday home games.
The NFL betting action continues with other betting lines from around the league.
- Buffalo Bills (-13) vs. New York Jets
- Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints (-7.5)
- Cleveland Browns (-3.5) vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Dallas Cowboys (-3.5) vs. Washington Football Team
- Detroit Lions vs. Atlanta Falcons (-2.5)
- Green Bay Packers (-3.5) vs. Houston Texans
- Seattle Seahawks (-3.5) vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Los Angeles Chargers (-7.5)
- Kansas City Chiefs (-10) vs. Denver Broncos
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-3.0) vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams (-5.5)
Jimmy Reinman honed his skills across various mediums including print, radio, and broadcast before bringing his arsenal of knowledge to the team here at USAOnlineSportsbooks in 2020. When he’s not writing, you can find him in a state of focused stress on any College Football Saturday, or maniacally constructing NBA parlays on a cool spring evening.