- Mateusz Gamrot has odds ranging from +230 to +247 depending on the sportsbook.
- Arman Tsarukyan has odds ranging from -287 to -300.
- The fight is expected to go to decision, and line shopping can help bettors find the best decision odds.
LAS VEGAS - Mateusz Gamrot and Arman Tsarukyan face off in the main event of Saturday’s UFC Fight Night, and line shopping can help bettors find the best odds.
Mateusz Gamrot is the underdog in this matchup, and of the three sportsbooks examined (BetOnline, Bovada and FanDuel), BetOnline had the most profitable odds on Gamrot’s moneyline odds to win.
Mateusz Gamrot Moneyline Line Shopping
- Gamrot ML At Bovada +230
- Gamrot ML At BetOnline +247
- Gamrot ML At FanDuel +240
Tsarukyan, who is coming off of a TKO win over Joel Alvarez that brought his UFC record to 5-1, is a major favorite.
Arman Tsarukyan Moneyline Line Shopping
- Tsarukyan ML At Bovada -290
- Tsarukyan ML At BetOnline -287
- Tsarukyan ML At FanDuel -330
The best odds on Tsarukyan’s moneyline odds can be found at BetOnline, where he is at -287, barely outdoing Bovada’s -290, and highly outdoing the FanDuel -300 moneyline.
The fight is overwhelmingly expected to go to decision (-120 to go more than 4.5 rounds on Bovada), which means that both of the fighters are more likely to win by decision than by any other means.
Mateusz Gamrot By Decision Line Shopping
- Gamrot By Decision At Bovada +450
- Gamrot By Decision At BetOnline +450
- Gamrot By Decision At FanDuel +500
The best of these sportsbooks to bet on Gamrot by decision is FanDuel, which has him at +500. 40% of Gamrot’s wins have been via decision.
Arman Tsarukyan By Decision Line Shopping
- Tsarukyan By Decision At Bovada +170
- Tsarukyan By Decision At BetOnline +170
- Tsarukyan By Decision At FanDuel +160
As for Tsarukyan’s decision odds, Bovada and BetOnline both have it at +170, which is a little more value than FanDuel’s +160.
UFC Fight Night: Tsarukyan Vs. Gamrot takes place on Saturday, with the main card starting at 10:00 p.m. ET.
Maxwell joined the USAOnlineSportsbooks team in 2019. He focuses on creating sports betting content that informs and educates. He focuses on the NBA, the NFL, College Football and Basketball, and whatever else comes across his desk.