- The first college football playoff rankings will be released at the conclusion of this week’s games.
- No. 1 LSU Tigers and No. 2 Alabama both have bye weeks this week.
- There are only two top-25 matchups in Week 10.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Week 10 of College Football is underway, with both Thursday games being decided by a field goal.
With an already exciting start to college football week, the weekend slate of games should provide bettors with even more opportunities to win big at USA sportsbooks. To help bettors in finding an edge in college football this weekend, we’ve got some betting trends to consider when placing your wagers this weekend.
No. 8 Georgia Bulldogs (-6.5, 45) vs. No. 6 Florida Gators @ 3:30 p.m. ET
- The total has gone Under in four of the Bulldog's last five games.
- The Bulldogs are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games vs. Southeast conference opponents.
Winner: Georgia Bulldogs (-235)
North Carolina State Wolfpack vs. No. 23 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (-7.5, 61.5) @ 12 p.m. ET
- The Wolfpack are 1-10 ATS on the road against Wake Forest in their last 11 matchups.
- The Demon Deacons have an 8-1 SU record in their last nine games.
Winner: Wake Forest Demon Deacons (-280)
Virginia Tech Hokies vs. No. 16 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (-17.5, 58) @ 2:30 p.m. ET
- The Hokies are 5-1 SU in their last six games this season.
- The Fighting Irish are currently on a 16-game winning streak at home.
Winner: Notre Dame Fighting Irish (-17.5)
No. 22 Kansas State Wildcats (-6, 55) vs. Kansas Jayhawks @ 3:30 p.m. ET
- Kansas State is currently on a 10-game winning streak against the Kansas Jayhawks.
- The total has gone Over in six of the last nine matchups between Kansas State-Kansas.
Winner: Kansas State (-210)
Miami Hurricanes vs. Florida State Seminoles (-3, 49) @ 3:30 p.m. ET
- The Hurricanes are 5-1 ATS in their last six matchups against Florida State on the road.
- The total has gone Under in seven of the last eight meetings between the Hurricanes-Seminoles.
Winner: FSU (-155)
No. 7 Oregon Ducks (-4.5, 62.5) vs. USC Trojans @ 8:00 p.m. ET
- In their last six matchups against the Trojans, the Oregon Ducks are 4-2 SU.
- The Trojans are 4-1 SU in their last five games facing a Pac-12 team.
Winner: Oregon Ducks (-190), Over
TCU Horned Frogs vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (-2.5, 58.5) @ 3:30 p.m. ET
- TCU has a SU record of 7-3 in their last ten games.
- The Cowboys are 6-2 ATS this season.
Winner: Oklahoma State Cowboys (-2.5)
Wofford Terriers vs. No. 4 Clemson Tigers (-46.5, 58) @ 4:00 p.m. ET
- Wofford is currently on a five-game winning streak.
- Clemson has a 6-2 record ATS this season.
Winner: Clemson Tigers (-46.5), Over
No. 9 Utah Utes (-3, 48) vs. Washington Huskies @ 4:00 p.m. ET
- The Utes are 1-6 SU in their last seven matchups against the Huskies.
- The Utes are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games, and 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
Winner: Utah Utes (-3)
Florida Atlantic University Owls vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (-1, 51) @ 4:00 p.m. ET
- Florida Atlantic is 5-1 ATS in their last six matchups facing the Hilltoppers.
- The Hilltoppers 6-1 SU in their last seven games when facing a Conference USA opponent.
Winner: Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (-120), Under
No. 15 SMU Cowboys vs. No. 24 Memphis Tigers (-6, 72) @ 7:30 p.m. ET
- SMU has lost its last five games against the Tigers.
- The total has gone Over in six of the Tiger's last seven games this season.
Winner: Memphis Tigers (-230), Over
No. 21 Boise State Broncos (-17, 59.5) vs. San Jose State Spartans @ 10:30 p.m. ET
- Boise State is currently on a 10-game winning streak against San Jose State.
- The Spartans have lost six straight games at home against Boise State.
Winner: Boise State Broncos (-17)
No. 14 Michigan Wolverines (-21.5, 55.5) vs. Maryland Terrapins @ 12 p.m. ET
- The Wolverines are 4-1 SU in their last five matchups against the Terrapins.
- The total has gone Over in four of the Terrapins’ last five home games.
No. 17 Cincinnati Bearcats (-24, 48) vs. East Carolina Pirates @ 7 p.m. ET
- The Bearcats have a 7-1 SU record in their last eight matchups against East Carolina.
- When playing at home against the Bearcats, East Carolina is 4-2 ATS in their last six meetings.
Winner: East Carolina (-24)
Houston Cougars vs. UCF Golden Knights (-21.5, 71.5) @ 12 p.m. ET
- Houston is 2-4 ATS in their last six matchups against UCF.
- UCF has a 1-4 record ATS in their last five games.
Winner: Houston (+21.5)
As a professional sports writer, Robert has written for outlets such as the FAMUAN and other sports-centric platforms. He focuses mainly on NFL and NBA betting, though he keeps tabs on every major sport.