ADA online sportsbooks are secure, and fast and can be used to place wagers on all major or minor sporting events around the world. Running off the Cardano blockchain, ADA can be used to make instant deposits, claim big crypto bonuses, or request large payouts. Sportsbooks accepting ADA transactions allow players in all 50 US states to purchase and transfer the coin to their preferred online book of choice.
Best Online Sportsbooks That Accept ADA
|Cardano USA Sportsbooks||New U.S. Player Bonus||Go To U.S. Betting Site|
|Review||50% Up To $250|
|Review||50% Up To $1,000 NEW!|
|Review||50% New Member Bonus!|
|Review||100% Up To $300|
|Review||50% Up To $1,000 NEW!|
No Fees With ADA
As one of the few online sportsbooks that accept Cardano, BetOnline makes it easy to use the cryptocurrency to fund the sportsbook account. For deposits and withdrawals, the online sportsbook does not charge any type of fees or involve any other banking companies. By not requiring a fee on the amount that is deposited, BetOnline allows bettors to be able to wager all the money they want. From the moment a bettor acquires ADA, of the excitement of requesting a payout from a bet that hit, BetOnline does not sue fees to take away from any winnings.
Quick And Easy Deposits/Withdrawals
By removing any stress around depositing or withdrawing from an online sportsbook SportsBetting has ensured that bettors will have an easy and enjoyable experience when using ADA. It only takes the online sportsbook a maximum of two hours to credit the deposit into an account, but it usually only takes a few minutes. With ADA processing quickly, bettors do not have to worry about missing any potential sports betting action. Withdrawing through ADA could take up to two days, but is typically processed within an hour.
Step By Step Guide For ADA Sportsbooks
Buying ADA to depositing it into an online sportsbook can be completed within an hour. ADA online sportsbook players can follow all of the steps below from a computer but the process is smoothest on a mobile device. The coin can be purchased from an exchange site with a credit/debit card and transferred directly into an online book.
Steps From Buying ADA To Placing Wagers
- Visit a crypto exchange website like Coinbase, and search for or scroll over the currencies for sale, until ADA is found on the platform.
- Decide how much is wanted to be purchased, keeping in mind most exchange platforms will charge a few dollars for a processing fee.
- Choosing a payment method to purchase ADA with, most exchange platforms accept bank account transfers, debit cards, and wire transfers.
- After the purchase is complete, open up the online sportsbook, and copy the address that can be found for crypto deposits in the banking section of the sportsbook.
- The exchange platform or the wallet will have a send and receiver section. To transfer the ADA, click the send option, and paste the address that was found on the online sportsbook.
- After confirming the sending of the currency, it will take the sportsbook a few minutes to process the transaction, and then bettors can place their first wager through ADA.
ADA Deposit Limits, Times And Fees
There are no fees for depositing ADA into the online sportsbooks talked about on this page, and the currency will be processed within a few hours. For most transactions, ADA will only take a few minutes to go from the platform exchange or wallet to the sportsbook. The Cardano blockchain is super fast and secure. However, each online sportsbook has a minimum and maximum deposit that are accepted weekly.
Cardano Info By Sportsbook
|Sportsbook||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit||Processing Time|
Sportsbook Bonuses With ADA
There are many online ADA sportsbook bonuses that can be claimed before placing any wagers at BetOnline and SportsBetting for US players. These two online ADA books have up to $1,000 up for grabs for all new players and $350 reload bonuses for recurring players of the books. These bonuses can be redeemed during any day or time of the week from a computer or mobile device.
|Sportsbook||Bonus Name||Bonos Code||Maximum Bonus||Minimum Deposit|
|BetOnline||100% 1st Crypto||CRYPTO100||$1,000||$20|
|SportsBetting||35% Crypto Reload||35CRYPTO||$350||$20|
Can I Get Sportsbooks Winnings Paid Out In ADA?
Getting paid out from an online sportsbook with Cardano is even simpler than making the first deposit. Before requesting a payout, bettors need to set up a free crypto wallet or be ready to send it back to the exchange platform like Coinbase that was used to deposit. In that wallet, there is an address connected to the receive button on the page, and bettors need to copy that address. Bettors can select the amount that they want to withdraw from the sportsbook, and paste the address from the crypto wallet, not the designated box. Once this is complete, the funds will be processed in no longer than two full days.
Cardano Withdrawal Info
|Sportsbook||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Processing Time|
Can I Deposit ADA But Withdraw In A Different Crypto?
Yes, most online sportsbooks, including BetOnline and SportsBetting, allow bettors to withdraw using a different cryptocurrency that they deposited with. For example, if a bettor deposited into an online sportsbook with Cardano, they will be able to get paid through Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or many types of crypto depending on the sportsbook.
Best Exchange Sites
Best Crypto Wallets
- Trezor Hardware
Pros And Cons For ADA Sportsbooks
Pros For Using ADA
- Safe and secure transactions
- No fees for deposits or withdrawals
- Deposits that process within two hours
- Withdrawals that process within two days
- No banks/third parties involved
- Easy to use
Cons For Using ADA
- Not currently accepted by state-regulated sportsbooks
- Weekly deposit/withdrawal maximums are lower than for most online books
What Other Cryptos Are Accepted At Online Sportsbooks
While ADA is currently only accepted at BetOnline and SportsBetting, other crypto sportsbooks offer big bonuses and secure transactions as well. Bitcoin is the most commonly accepted crypto for online books and can be used for instant deposits and same-day payouts from the best sportsbooks including Bovada. Along with Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrencies offered at online books can be found below:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Tether (USDT)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Polygon (MATIC)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- USD Coin (USDC)
ADA Vs. Other Cryptocurrencies
Cardano is a more recently developed cryptocurrency, having been developed by one of the co-founders of the Ethereum Blockchain, itself a more recent crypto compared to something like Bitcoin. This means that it is less accepted at some online sportsbooks than other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
ADA Acceptance At Online Sportsbooks
Does Bovada Accept ADA Deposits
Bovada does not accept ADA directly for online deposits but players can still use their ADA to fund a Bovada account by trading for Bitcoin and following the steps below:
Steps For Making Bovada Deposits With ADA
- Go to the crypto exchange site that is either holding or was used to purchase ADA.
- Request a trade for Bitcoin or any other crypto that Bovada accepts through the ADA that is already owned.
- Once the trade is complete, the sportsbook player can initiate a deposit from Bovada through Bitcoin and copy the address that is generated.
- Heading back to the wallet holding the newly purchased BTC, the Bovada address can be pasted into the “send” box and should be received by Bovada within a few minutes.
- As soon as this transfer is complete, the player will have successfully used their ADA to deposit into Bovada through Bitcoin.
Can I Use My ADA To Deposit Into FanDuel
FanDuel is not currently a sportsbook taking. While FanDuel ADA betting would be extremely efficient for online sportsbook players, it could become possible in the future. For the time being, players can use their ADA at online books like BetOnline that have accepted the coin for many years.
Are Online Sportsbooks That Accept ADA Legal?
The sportsbooks accepting ADA as a form of payment to fund a bankroll are completely legal. These online sportsbooks are licensed internationally, and deliver a sports betting experience that is safe, secure, and aligned with the law. Many states have sports betting that is regulated by their state, but these markets do not currently accept any cryptocurrencies as deposit or withdrawal methods at this time.