Sportsbooks Accepting VISA
VISA sportsbooks are secure and one of the most popular types of online/mobile books offered in the US for credit/debit card transactions. There are many different online bonuses that can be redeemed from a mobile device or a computer through VISA transactions. The fees and limits for USA sportsbooks that accept VISA credit cards can be found on this page, as well as the best online sportsbooks that offer the transactional method.
Best Online Sportsbooks That Accept VISA Deposits
|VISA Sportsbooks||New U.S. Player Bonus||Go To U.S. Betting Site|
|Review||50% Up To $250|
|Review||50% Up To $1,000 NEW!|
|Review||50% New Member Bonus!|
|Review||100% Up To $300|
|Review||50% Up To $1,000 NEW!|
Benefits Of Using VISA To Deposit
- Deposit Speed: VISA credit and debit card deposits are instant. Online sportsbooks typically will have the funds in the sports betting account within five minutes.
- Large Bonuses: Huge bonuses are available not only on initial deposit, but every time players add funds to their accounts. Bonuses are optional, but a great tool to build a bankroll.
- Safety: No bank account information is needed, only standard payment information such as card number and the CVV is required to deposit. The best online sportsbooks also encrypt all player information to ensure safety.
Drawbacks Of Using VISA
- Deposit Fees: VISA card transactions come with fees for the businesses that accept them, so those fees are put on the player. Online sportsbooks work hard to keep those fees low. Some online sportsbooks such as Bovada will waive fees for first-time depositors.
- Withdrawing: Online sportsbooks do not offer any credit or debit card withdrawals. Users are forced to use different payout methods than they deposited with. Sportsbooks would offer this if they could, but UIGEA regulations would block all payments.
Which Sportsbooks Take VISA Credit / Debit Deposits?
All of the top online sportsbooks available to US players accept VISA credit and debit card deposits. Each sportsbook offers their own unique combination of great odds and huge bonuses for new and current players who use VISA. The minimum and maximum deposit on each sportsbook vary, as do the fees.
Online Sportsbooks With The Lowest Deposit Minimum For VISA Card
- Bovada: $20 Minimum, $1,500 Maximum, Free initial deposit, 15.9% fee on additional deposits
- BetOnline: $25 Minimum, Industry high $5,000 Maximum, 7.5% Fee
- MyBookie: $45 Minimum, $2500 Maximum, 6% Fee
- Xbet: $45 Minimum, $2500 Maximum, 6% Fee
- SportsBetting: $50 Minimum, $2500 Maximum, 7.5% Fee
VISA Credit Card Deposits vs. VISA Gift Card Deposits
VISA Deposits can be conducted through both credit/debit cards and prepaid gift cards at online books that accept the payment type. Transactions with both methods are secure but prepaid cards hold close to zero risk of the deposit being denied by a local bank. The deposit limits and fees are identical for both credit and prepaid VISA cards but the gift cards typically have an additional fee that is charged when the card is activated.
Top Four Prepaid VISA’S For Sportsbook Deposits
All of the prepaid VISA cards can be used below to fund online sportsbook accounts, including ones that require international transactions. Just like with standard VISA credit card deposits, players can use these prepaid cards for accepting bonuses and instantly funding their bankroll in the US.
- Netspend VISA Prepaid
- VISA Travel Money
- TD Connect VISA Reloadable
- Green Dot Prepaid VISA
VISA Deposits Vs. Crypto Deposits
One major question that is often asked regarding online sportsbooks is whether it is better to use crypto or VISA deposits when you put money into sportsbooks. The major difference between them is that you can use crypto for deposits and withdrawals, while using VISA cards is harder at most of the best online sportsbooks.
|Transaction Time||Instant||Up to 72 hours|
|Accepted At International Books||Yes||Yes|
|Accepted At US-Based Books||Only in Wyoming||Yes|
|Bonuses||Match up to 100%||Match up to 50%|
Top Sportsbooks Taking VISA Credit / Debit Deposits
The top VISA sportsbooks accept players from all across the US and offer a wide range of deposit limits for secure transactions. Credit/debit card deposits are one of the most common methods for funding an online book, with VISA being a trusted digital payment service around the globe for over 60 years. Sportsbook players can use the payment service for instant deposits that allow same-day betting on all major and minor sports. Depending on the bookmaker, there are varying fees and limits for VISA deposits.
|Sportsbook:||Minimum VISA Deposit:||Maximum VISA Deposit:||VISA Deposit Fee:|
|$20||$1,500||15.9% Or Higher|
VISA Sportsbook Withdrawals
With online sportsbooks not offering withdrawals through VISA credit cards, sportsbooks offer different methods for online payouts. Depending on the sportsbook, there are different payout methods available, with cryptocurrency being the best method to request because there are no fees attached. However, all of the available payout methods can be found below:
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin is the most common crypto offered by online sportsbooks for payouts, with a range of $10 to $500,000 for single withdrawal requests. There are no fees for any crypto transactions and they process within 24-48 hours.
- Check By Courier: This is the most classic method that sends physical checks to online sportsbook players. There is a $500 minimum and a $2,500 maximum for each check and they have a processing time of 5-7 business days.
- Money Order: This is a common withdrawal method at BetOnline and SportsBetting and is another payout that takes the form of a physical check. This method typically has an $80 fee attached and has a range for each payout of $500 minimum to $4,500 maximum.
- Wire Transfers: Most online sportsbooks offer wire transfers, with a withdrawal range from $500 to 25,000 a week for each transaction. Bovada offers free payouts every 90 days with this method and BetOnline/SportsBetting charges a $45 or 3% fee, depending on the size of the request. These transfers can take up to 15 days to transfer and hit the sportsbook player’s bank account.
Why Can’t I Deposit With VISA And Withdraw With Crypto At Online Sportsbooks?
Most online sportsbooks do allow crypto withdrawals from a non-crypto deposit because it is the most efficient and secure payout method. The reason that some online bookmakers are hesitant to allow this process is to make sure players are not using the betting site as a makeshift crypto exchange site because they do not charge fees. However, most online books have worked around this by requiring a 1x rollover on every credit card deposit, making it so every player would have to bet the amount that they deposited before they can make a crypto withdrawal request. While Bovada Sportsbook is not one of the sportsbooks that offer crypto payouts on credit card deposits, the following do:
The Best Online Sportsbook For VISA Card Players
When betting with Bovada, players can make instant deposits with VISA and place same-day wagers on everything from the NFL regular season to the World Snooker Championship. Bovada offers welcome and reload bonuses through VISA transactions with no weekly limits for accepting reload promotions. VISA Card players can jump on to all of the best betting action and know that secure deposits are only a few minutes away.
Favorable Limits For VISA Deposits
BetOnline offers their players the chance to consistently fund their sportsbook account through a wide range of deposit limits for players throughout the US using VISA. The online book allows a maximum of $2,500 per single deposit and a minimum of $25. No matter the size of the individual transaction request, BetOnline charges a standard fee of 7.5% through VISA transactions. With these favorable limits, players have the opportunity to place quick wagers on live games or large and anticipated wagers on big sporting events.
Sporstbook With The Highest VISA Card Acceptance Rate
Online sportsbook players can always feel safe when depositing with VISA into their MyBookie bankroll because they rarely have any transactions flagged by players' banks. These secure VISA transactions are typically processed instantly and help players place same-day wagers on the hundreds of props that MyBookie has to offer.
VISA Sportsbook With The Most Withdrawal Options
While VISA cards cannot be used to receive payouts from any online sportsbooks, SportsBetting offers one of the largest selections for secure withdrawals. Even for VISA deposits, SportsBetting players can choose from any of the offered withdrawal options that include crypto, bank transfers, P2P services, and more. However, crypto is the best method for fast and reliable payouts because SportsBetting has 17 different coins available with no fees for all payouts.
Minimal Fees For VISA Deposit
When using Xbet for online VISA deposits, players have one of the smallest credit card fees of 6% amongst online books that are available throughout the majority of the US. Whether making a $25 deposit or a $2,000 deposit with a VISA card, Xbet charges the same standard fee with no unexpected increase for any players. Xbet makes it simple and profitable for their players to deposit and bet on sports.
How To Make An Online Sportsbook Deposit With A VISA Card?
- Log into or create an account with an online sportsbook and select the deposit section of the page.
- If creating an account, insert your phone number, email, zip code, and full name, and create a password for Bovada.
- Once in the deposit section, select VISA and type in the total amount you want to deposit into the account.
- Depending on the status, VISA bettors can select a welcome bonus or a reload bonus with the credit card deposit.
- Confirm the deposit request that has added a small fee that covers online banking transactions in the US.
- As soon as the payment is processed (typically instant) the player will be ready to browse and wager on the hundreds of props.
VISA Sportsbook Deposit Bonuses
VISA Sportsbooks offer some of the highest deposit bonuses for new and existing players to boost their bankrolls. Deposit bonuses with VISA can be accepted by US sportsbook players in all 50 states and there is up to $1,000 up for grabs for new users and no limit for existing players. The unique features that make up each VISA bonus differ from each other, but they all take the form of deposit match bonuses with rollovers required before payouts can be requested.
|Sportsbook Bonus:||Bonus Max:||Deposit Match:||Rollover:|
|Bovada Welcome||$250||50%||5x Sports|
|BetOnline Reload||$250||25%||6x Sports|
|MyBookie Welcome||$1,000||50%||10x Sports|
|SportsBetting Welcome||$1,000||50%||10x Sports|
|Xbet Reload||No Max Limit||25%||6x Sports|
What Do I Do If My VISA Card Deposit Is Declined?
VISA Sportsbooks that accept credit cards for deposits are rarely declined, but if they are it is because either the information entered is wrong or the bank blocked the transaction because of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act. It's easy to go back and double-check information, but a transaction getting blocked sounds more serious. It is not, no legal repercussions arise from transactions being blocked, banks are supposed to decline transactions to international sportsbooks under UIGEA. In spite of UIGEA transactions being rarely declined, it is wise to look at alternative online deposit methods that are never blocked such as VISA gift cards, cryptocurrencies, or money orders.