USA Sportsbooks That Accept Visa Cards
VISA online sportsbooks are 100% secure and available to US players from any smartphone device. Using online sportsbooks that take Visa cards makes it easy to fund an account with your credit/debit card, with minimal fees attached at most sports betting sites. Additionally, there are a variety of Visa sportsbook bonuses up for grabs, giving US players even more room to place their wagers. Whether using your mobile device or computer, this page reviews the best sportsbooks that accept Visa for betting on a wide variety of sporting events across the globe in 2024.
Best Online Sportsbooks That Accept VISA Deposits
|New U.S. Player Bonus
|Go To U.S. Betting Site
|Exclusive 50% Bonus Code up to $1000!
|50% Up To $1,000 NEW!
|50% New Member Bonus!
|100% Up To $300
|50% Up To $1,000 NEW!
The Best Online Sportsbook For VISA Card Players
When betting with Bovada, players can make instant deposits with VISA and place same-day wagers on everything from the NFL regular season to the World Snooker Championship. Bovada offers welcome and reload bonuses through VISA transactions with no weekly limits for accepting reload promotions. VISA Card players can jump on to all of the best betting action and know that secure deposits are only a few minutes away.
Favorable Limits For VISA Deposits
BetOnline offers their players the chance to consistently fund their sportsbook account through a wide range of deposit limits for players throughout the US using VISA. The online book allows a maximum of $2,500 per single deposit and a minimum of $25. No matter the size of the individual transaction request, BetOnline charges a standard fee of 7.5% through VISA transactions. With these favorable limits, players have the opportunity to place quick wagers on live games or large and anticipated wagers on big sporting events.
Sporstbook With The Highest VISA Card Acceptance Rate
Online sportsbook players can always feel safe when depositing with VISA into their MyBookie bankroll because they rarely have any transactions flagged by players' banks. These secure VISA transactions are typically processed instantly and help players place same-day wagers on the hundreds of props that MyBookie has to offer.
VISA Sportsbook With The Most Withdrawal Options
While VISA cards cannot be used to receive payouts from any online sportsbooks, SportsBetting offers one of the largest selections for secure withdrawals. Even for VISA deposits, SportsBetting players can choose from any of the offered withdrawal options that include crypto, bank transfers, P2P services, and more. However, crypto is the best method for fast and reliable payouts because SportsBetting has 17 different coins available with no fees for all payouts.
Minimal Fees For VISA Deposit
When using Xbet for online VISA deposits, players have one of the smallest credit card fees of 6% amongst online books that are available throughout the majority of the US. Whether making a $25 deposit or a $2,000 deposit with a VISA card, Xbet charges the same standard fee with no unexpected increase for any players. Xbet makes it simple for people learning how to bet on sports with Visa.
Benefits Of Using Visa To Deposit At USA Sportsbooks
- Deposit Speed: Instant deposits are available at USA online sportsbooks when using your Visa card. Visa online sportsbooks typically will have the funds in the sports betting account within five minutes.
- Large Bonuses: Huge bonuses are available at online sportsbooks that accept Visa cards for both your initial deposit and any following reload deposits. Bonuses are optional, but a great tool to build a bankroll.
- Safety: No bank account information is needed, only standard payment information such as card number and the CVV is required to deposit at all of the credit card sportsbooks that are available in the US. The best online Visa sportsbooks also encrypt all player information to ensure safety.
Drawbacks Of Using Sportsbooks That Take Visa
- Deposit Fees: VISA card transactions come with fees for the businesses that accept them, so those fees are put on the player. Online sports betting sites that take Visa work hard to keep those fees low. Some sites such as Bovada will waive fees for first-time depositors.
- Withdrawing: Online sportsbooks do not typically offer any credit or debit card withdrawals. Users are forced to use different payout methods than they deposited with. Every sportsbook would offer this if they could, but UIGEA regulations would block payments from some sites.
How To Make An Online Sportsbook Deposit With A VISA Card?
- Log into or create an account with an online sportsbook and select the deposit section of the page.
- If creating an account, insert your phone number, email, zip code, and full name, and create a password for Bovada.
- Once in the deposit section, select VISA and type in the total amount you want to deposit into the account.
- Depending on the status, VISA bettors can select a welcome bonus or a reload bonus with the credit card deposit.
- Confirm the deposit request that has added a small fee that covers online banking transactions in the US.
- As soon as the payment is processed (typically instant) the player will be ready to browse and wager on the hundreds of props.
Visa Sportsbook Deposit Limits And Fees
The top sportsbooks that take Visa cards offer a wide range of deposit limits for secure transactions. Credit/debit cards are one of the most common online sportsbook deposit methods, with VISA being a trusted digital payment service around the world for over 60 years. Bettors can use the payment service for instant deposits that allow same-day betting on all major and minor sports. Visa sportsbooks have varying fees and limits attached to deposits.
|Minimum VISA Deposit:
|Maximum VISA Deposit:
|VISA Deposit Fee:
|15.9% Or Higher
VISA Sportsbook Withdrawals
A majority of the US sportsbooks taking Visa cards do not offer the option for you to receive payouts through your card. Therefore, betting sites offer a wide range of sportsbook withdrawal methods that you can use after betting with your Visa card. Cryptocurrency is one of the most popular methods for sportsbook payouts. However, all of the available payout methods can be found below:
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin is the most common crypto offered by Visa sports betting sites for payouts, with a range of $10 to $500,000 for single withdrawal requests. There are no fees for any crypto transactions and they process within 24-48 hours.
- Check By Courier: This is the most classic method that sends physical checks from Visa online sportsbooks to the players. There is a $500 minimum and a $2,500 maximum for each check and they have a processing time of 5-7 business days.
- Money Order: This is a common withdrawal method at BetOnline and SportsBetting and is another payout that takes the form of a physical check. This method typically has an $80 fee attached and has a range for each payout of $500 minimum to $4,500 maximum.
- Wire Transfers: Most online sportsbooks offer wire transfers, with a withdrawal range from $500 to 25,000 a week for each transaction. Bovada offers free payouts every 90 days with this method and BetOnline/SportsBetting charges a $45 or 3% fee, depending on the size of the request. These transfers can take up to 15 days to transfer and hit the sportsbook player’s bank account.
VISA Credit Card Deposits vs. VISA Gift Card Deposits
Deposits can be conducted through both credit/debit cards and prepaid gift cards at the sportsbooks that take Visa cards. Transactions with both method types are secure but online prepaid card sportsbooks hold close to zero risk of the deposit being denied by a local bank. The deposit limits and fees are identical for both credit and prepaid VISA cards but the gift cards typically have an additional fee that is charged when the card is activated.
Top Four Prepaid VISA’S For Sportsbook Deposits
All of the prepaid VISA cards can be used below to fund online sportsbook accounts, including ones that require international transactions. Just like when making deposits at the Visa sports betting sites, prepaid card books offer bonused and instant transactions.
- Netspend VISA Prepaid
- VISA Travel Money
- TD Connect VISA Reloadable
- Green Dot Prepaid VISA
VISA Sportsbook Deposit Bonuses
When using Visa, some of the best sportsbook bonuses are available to new and existing players of USA betting sites. Visa online sportsbooks offer deposit bonuses for players in all 50 states. There is up to $1,000 up for grabs for new users and no limit for existing players. The unique features that make up each bonus differ from each other, but sportsbooks that accept Visa all do so in the form of deposit match bonuses with rollovers required before payouts can be requested.
|Bonuses At Visa Sportsbooks:
|No Max Limit