VISA Sports Betting Sites
VISA credit and debit cards are one of the most popular ways to make a deposit into an online sportsbook as it is safe and effective and accepted by most. Using a VISA card to bet on online sportsbooks comes with many advantages and benefits such as bonuses and low deposit minimums and deposit fees. Right on this page you will find out about all of the perks that VISA sports betting has to offer as well as some potential drawbacks that you may encounter.
Best Online Sportsbooks That Accept Visa Deposits
|Visa Sports Betting Sites||New U.S. Player Bonus||Go To U.S. Betting Site|
|Review||50% Up To $250|
|Review||50% Up To $1,000 NEW!|
|Review||50% New Member Bonus!|
|Review||100% Up To $300|
|Review||50% Up To $1,000 NEW!|
Benefits Of Using VISA To Deposit
- Deposit Speed: Visa credit and debit card deposits are instant. Online sportsbooks typically will have the funds in the sports betting account within five minutes.
- Large Bonuses: Huge bonuses are available not only on initial deposit, but every time players add funds to their accounts. Bonuses are optional, but a great tool to build a bankroll.
- Safety: No bank account information is needed, only standard payment information such as card number and the CVV is required to deposit. The best online sportsbooks also encrypt all player information to ensure safety.
Drawbacks Of Using VISA
- Deposit Fees: Visa card transactions come with fees for the businesses that accept them, so those fees are put on the player. Online sportsbooks work hard to keep those fees low. Some online sportsbooks such as Bovada will waive fees for first-time depositors.
- Withdrawing: Online sportsbooks do not offer any credit or debit card withdrawals. Users are forced to use different payout methods than they deposited with. Sportsbooks would offer this if they could, but UIGEA regulations would block all payments.
Which Sportsbooks Take VISA Credit / Debit Deposits?
All of the top online sportsbooks available to US players accept Visa credit and debit card deposits. Each sportsbook offers their own unique combination of great odds and huge bonuses for new and current players who use Visa. The minimum and maximum deposit on each sportsbook vary, as do the fees.
Online Sportsbooks With The Lowest Deposit Minimum For Visa Card
- Bovada: $20 Minimum, $1,500 Maximum, Free initial deposit, 15.9% fee on additional deposits
- BetOnline: $25 Minimum, Industry high $5,000 Maximum, 7.5% Fee
- MyBookie: $45 Minimum, $2500 Maximum, 6% Fee
- Xbet: $45 Minimum, $2500 Maximum, 6% Fee
- SportsBetting: $50 Minimum, $2500 Maximum, 7.5% Fee
VISA Credit Card Deposits vs. VISA Gift Card Deposits
Use as an alternative to your bank card, gift cards are offered by Visa, so they’re worth mentioning here. Typically, if an online sportsbook accepts VISA, they will accept any VISA-branded card, which includes the aforementioned gift cards. Acceptance rates for gift cards are higher – generally 100%,- whereas actual bank cards can and have run into problems with online sportsbook transactions. This can make using VISA gift cards a useful alternative – they tend not to get caught up by the UIGEA, and so they are more reliable than using a normal VISA card is in an overall sense.sportsbook accepts VISA, they will accept any VISA-branded card, which includes the aforementioned gift cards. Acceptance rates for gift cards are higher – generally 100%, whereas actual bank cards can and have run into problems with offshore sportsbook transactions.
VISA Deposits Vs. Crypto Deposits
One major question that is often asked regarding online sportsbooks is whether it is better to use crypto or VISA deposits when you put money into sportsbooks. The major difference between them is that you can use crypto for deposits and withdrawals, while using VISA cards is harder at most of the best online sportsbooks.
|Transaction Time||Instant||Up to 72 hours|
|Accepted At International Books||Yes||Yes|
|Accepted At US-Based Books||Only in Wyoming||Yes|
|Bonuses||Match up to 100%||Match up to 50%|
Top Sportsbooks Taking VISA Credit / Debit Deposits
We have used VISA credit and debit cards to make online sportsbook deposits a time or two and know the drill. Between the people writing this page, we have decades of betting experience. In fact, we've actually made VISA deposits into each of the sports betting sites that we've listed below. We’re gamblers as well, we like doing it as much (or more, in some cases) as you do. As far as the websites go, these are the top of the line, the best 2022 VISA online sportsbooks around. Each of these sites take VISA and are regarded as some of the elite players in the industry. Combine those two things with the fact that they all accept players in the U.S., you've got a winning combination.
|Sportsbook:||Minimum VISA Deposit:||Maximum Visa Deposit:||VISA Deposit Fee:|
|$20||$1,500||15.9% Or Higher|
VISA Sportsbook Withdrawals
By now it has been mentioned a few times that Visa card players must find a different method of withdrawal than that of which they deposited. Unfortunately, cryptocurrency withdrawals are limited to players who also deposited with crypto, meaning Visa card sports bettors are not able to take advantage of their speed and non-existent fees. Available withdrawal methods will vary by sportsbook, but the most common are:
- Check by Courier: The most common withdrawal method for Visa card players is via check by courier. Offered by the majority of online sportsbooks, checks by courier can take anywhere from 7-15 business days to arrive. Each sportsbook charges different fees, but Visa players enjoy one free check by courier withdrawal every 90 days at Bovada.
- Money Orders: Just like receiving a check by courier, money orders are delivered to players by mail within seven business days. Money order withdrawals typically have an $80 fee attached to them to pay for the mail service. The most common withdrawal range for money orders is between $500 and $4,500 offered by both BetOnline and SportsBetting. Withdrawals must be made in multiples of $500.
- Wire Transfers: Of the three withdrawal methods listed, wire transfers allow users to request the largest payouts, but also can take the most time. The money is sent directly to each user’s bank via routing number. Fees are different for each sportsbook, with some charging flat fees and others charging a percentage-based fee.
Why Can’t I Deposit With Visa And Withdraw With Crypto At Online Sportsbooks?
The basic reason that sportsbooks do not let you withdraw in crypto without depositing in crypto is to avoid being used as a cryptocurrency exchange. They don’t want people effectively buying crypto from them. An additional wrinkle on top of that is that, for consumer safety, they only allow crypto withdrawals to the crypto wallet that made the deposit. If you deposit with a VISA card, you don’t have an associated crypto wallet, and so they don’t want to just send your money to an unknown wallet – you may have been hacked, your account could be compromised, etc. For these reasons, when you deposit with a VISA card on basically any major sportsbook, you will be unable to withdraw with cryptocurrency.
The Best Online Sportsbook For Visa Card Players
Bovada offers an incredible combination of a one-of-a-kind sportsbook, first-time deposit fee waiver, and one free non-cryptocurrency withdrawal once every 90 days. That combination is practically unheard of in the online sports betting community and makes Bovada the best online sportsbooks for Visa card users.
Visa Card Sportsbook With The Most Odds
The incredible selection of betting odds available at BetOnline is unmatched when comparing Visa card sportsbooks. BetOnline offers over 20 different sports, with odds available for games at every level. Not only known for their sports betting selection, BetOnline also has the best political betting odds options of all the Visa sportsbooks.
Sporstbook With The Highest Visa Card Acceptance Rate
Visa Sportsbook With The Most Withdrawal Options
Easiest Sportsbook To Deposit Into Using Visa Card
New users love how easy it is to deposit with a Visa card onto XBet's state-of-the-art sportsbook. Their site leads players right to the deposit page, and then it is a breeze. Players will have to input minimal information when depositing, and if any questions come up they have proven to have excellent customer service.
How To Make An Online Sportsbook Deposit With A Visa Card?
Making deposits with VISA cards are simple with online sportsbooks. Once at the online book, create an account. Sportsbooks will then request that the bettor makes their first deposit, before betting can commence. For most online books, there will be a VISA option. Type in your card information like ordering a package from Amazon. Before doing this, it can be beneficial to check out the Visa sports betting bonuses listed.
VISA Sportsbook Deposit Bonuses
Online sportsbooks offer very generous deposit bonuses to Visa card users to help offset fees and allow players to grow their bankrolls. The bonuses come with a rollover requirement which must be meant before players deposit, hence the lower the rollover the better. Players can calculate how much they must bet by adding their initial deposit to the bonus received and multiplying it by the initial rollover. The rollover deposit can change depending on the section of the site each bet is placed in.
|Sportsbook||Sign-Up Bonus Name||Match Percentage||Maximum Bonus||Rollover|
|Bovada||Sports Welcome Bonus||50%||$250.00||5X Sportsbook/ 5X Racebook/ 30X Casino|
|BetOnline||Sports Welcome Bonus||50%||$1,000.00||10X Sportsbook|
|MyBookie||First Deposit Bonus||100%||$1,000.00||10X Sportsbook|
|Xbet||First Deposit Sports Bonus||100%||$500.00||7X Sportsbook|
|SportsBetting||Sports Welcome Bonus||50%||$1,000.00||10X Sportsbook|
What Do I Do If My VISA Card Deposit Is Declined?
Visa card deposits are rarely declined, but if they are it is because either the information entered is wrong or the bank blocked the transaction because of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA). It's easy to go back and double-check information, but a transaction getting blocked sounds more serious. It is not, no legal repercussions arise from transactions being blocked, banks are supposed to decline transactions to international sportsbooks under UIGEA. In spite of UIGEA transactions being rarely declined, it is wise to look at alternative deposit methods that are never blocked such as Visa gift cards, cryptocurrencies, or money orders.