Samsung Pay Online Sportsbooks
Samsung Pay, a program that allows you to put your cards and wallet on your phone, is built into many Samsung phones, and can easily be used via several different methods at Samsung Pay online sportsbooks. Since there are three methods of depositing with Samsung Pay, we’ll go through all of them individually.
- Method 1 – Using Samsung Pay for credit card transactions
- Method 2 – Using Samsung Pay for Bovada’s MatchPay program
- Method 3 – Using Samsung Pay to purchase vouchers on the Bovada Community marketplace
Top Sportsbooks That Take Samsung Pay
|Samsung Pay Sportsbooks||New U.S. Player Bonus||Go To U.S. Betting Site|
|Review||50% Up To $250|
|Review||50% Up To $1,000 NEW!|
|Review||50% New Member Bonus!|
|Review||100% Up To $300|
|Review||50% Up To $1,000 NEW!|
Multiple Samsung Pay Functionality
Bovada allows you to use Samsung Pay in all three methods. You can use Samsung Pay to process your credit and debit card transactions at Bovada, you can use it to purchase vouchers at Bovada, and you can use it to make payments into MatchPay to deposit into Bovada. Note that the best method of these to get bonuses is to use it to process credit and debit card transactions, as MatchPay payments are not eligible for bonuses.
Samsung Pay With Bonuses
BetOnline lets you use Samsung Pay mostly as a credit card transaction medium, meaning you get to use Samsung Pay to process your credit card transactions with BetOnline. You can make credit card deposits as normal with BetOnline, and you can use these credit card deposits to apply BetOnline’s normal bonuses, which include a 50% matching bonus and a 25% reload bonus.
Step By Step Guide To Betting On Sports With Samsung Pay
Method 1 – Using Samsung Pay for credit card transactions
- Visit your online sportsbook of choice
- Start the deposit process with credit cards
- Use Samsung Pay to fill in your information with one tap
- Apply any bonuses you would like
- Finish the credit card deposit process
Method 2 – Using Samsung Pay for Bovada’s MatchPay program
- Begin the Bovada deposit process with MatchPay
- You will be sent to MatchPay, where you will create an account
- This account can only be used for Bovada deposits on MatchPay
- Use Samsung Pay to place a MatchPay order for how much you want to deposit
- Apply whatever bonuses you want
- Wait for the funds to hit your account and start betting!
Method 3 – Using Samsung Pay to purchase vouchers on the Bovada Community marketplace
- Note that you have to do this via the Bovada Community, and it does require trusting internet strangers
- Find someone who wants to sell Bovada vouchers for real money at a price point you like
- Purchase the vouchers from them with Samsung Pay
- Use the vouchers to deposit into Bovada with the voucher deposit option
Depositing Into A Samsung Pay Sportsbook
Samsung Pay deposits should also be split up into various sections depending on the betting deposit method you are using, as they have varying deposit limits and other information.
Samsung Pay Deposits With Credit Cards
|Sportsbook||Fees?||Min Deposit||Max Deposit|
|Bovada||15.9% Or Higher||$20||$1,500|
Samsung Pay Deposits With MatchPay (Bovada)
|Sportsbook||Min Deposit||Max Deposit||Deposit Bonuses|
Samsung Pay Deposits With Vouchers (Bovada)
Voucher deposits are not subject to traditional limits, but they are limited by the amount the voucher is for. You are simply redeeming the voucher for its value, so there are technically no deposit or withdrawal limits on them.
Samsung Pay Sports Betting Bonuses
The best way to get bonuses when using Samsung Pay is to send money by using Samsung Pay as a vehicle for credit card transactions. MatchPay bonuses, for example, are not available at Bovada. This means that you’re looking at the second tier of sportsbook bonuses in terms of value – the typical deposit bonuses. These bonuses are going to match less of your deposits than the crypto bonuses, but they are the best you can get with Samsung Pay.
USDC Sportsbook Bonuses
|Bovada||Sports Welcome Bonus||Click-To-Enable||$250||50%||5x|
|BetOnline||Sports Welcome Bonus||BOL1000||$1,000||50%||10X|
|BetOnline||Sports Reload Bonus||LIFEBONUS||$250||25%||6x|
|MyBookie||First Deposit Bonus||MYB100||$1,000||100%||10X|
|MyBookie||First Deposit Cash Bonus||200CASH||$200||10%||1X|
|MyBookie||Sports Reload Bonus||MYB25||$500||25%||5X|
|XBet||First Deposit Sports Bonus||XB100||$500||100%||7X|
|XBet||Sports Reload Bonus||XB25||$250||25%||5X|
|SportsBetting||Sports Welcome Bonus||SB1000||$1,000||50%||10X|
|SportsBetting||Sports Reload Bonus||FORLIFE||$250||25%||6X|
Can I Get Sportsbooks Winnings Paid Out In Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay is not a withdrawal method at online sportsbooks. Since it’s simply a place for you to deposit with credit cards, purchase vouchers, or enable MatchPay, the only actual withdrawal method you have access to that even tangentially involves it is MatchPay. You can use MatchPay to get money sent to your Samsung Pay, with the following limitations.
MatchPay Withdrawal Info
|Sportsbook:||Withdrawal Min:||Withdrawal Max:||Time Limits:|
|Bovada||$20||$1,000||Can Take Up To 48 Hours|
Pros And Cons Of Using Samsung Pay To Bet On Sports
Pros For Using Samsung Pay
- Easy to use if you already have it
- Built-in to many Samsung phones
- Can serve as a conduit for multiple deposit methods
Cons For Using Samsung Pay
- You don’t get the big crypto sportsbook bonus codes
- These deposit methods are slower than crypto
Are Online Sportsbooks That Accept Samsung Pay Legal?
Yes, the online sportsbooks that accept Samsung Pay via the methods detailed on this page are legal to use for nearly anyone in the United States. Only a few states outlaw the act of online gambling, and not the act of offering it, so across the US, bettors can access sportsbooks like Bovada and BetOnline with no fear. As always, make sure to check your local laws to be positive you are not in one of the states that has a backwards law on the books.