2024 Online Golf Sportsbooks
2024 online golf sportsbooks in the US have made betting on the game itself nearly as popular as playing it. Whether that be hitting the links with your friends and sharing some beverages or looking to bet real money on legitimate golf sportsbooks, golf and gambling go hand in hand. Some of the largest betting events in the world surround golf, as the four major events allow bettors to engage in dozens of betting lines. The odds presented by the best golf betting sites offer the ability to bet on specific golfers to win a tournament, how they will fare against other golfers, and even a hole-by-hole breakdown. This page will highlight the online golf sportsbooks that accept US players in 2024, with an emphasis on the sites with the best odds, bonuses, and live betting sites.
Best Online Sportsbooks for Golf
|New U.S. Player Bonus
|Go To U.S. Betting Site
|Exclusive 50% Bonus Code up to $1000!
|50% Up To $1,000 NEW!
|50% New Member Bonus!
|100% Up To $300
|50% Up To $1,000 NEW!
Best Online Sportsbooks For Golf In The USA
Golf Sportsbook With Largest Sign-Up Bonuses
Regardless of the deposit method, all players signing up to bet on golf at BetOnline are eligible for a bonus of up to $1,000. The percentage match up to that point changes slightly as cryptocurrency is given priority with a 100% match as opposed to a 50% match from non-crypto options. The sportsbook bonuses for golf do not stop there at BetOnline though, as the widely popular betting site offers bonuses of up to $350 on a 35% match for cryptocurrency and $250 on a 25% match for players looking to reload their sportsbook account. On top of all those bonuses, the golf contests at BetOnline are some of the best in the US and are available for all players that use the sportsbook.
Golf Sportsbook With Largest Sign-Up Bonuses
Regardless of the method of deposit, all players that are signing up and looking to bet at the popular golf sportsbook are eligible for a bonus of up to $1,000. The percentage match up to that point changes slightly as cryptocurrency is given priority with a 100% match as opposed to a 50% match from non-crypto options. The bonuses do not stop there at BetOnline though, as the widely popular golf betting site offers bonuses of up to $350 on a 35% match for cryptocurrency and $250 on a 25% match for players looking to reload their sportsbook account. On top of all those bonuses, golf bettors at BetOnline also get to participate in some of the top contests available.
Prop Bets Surrounding Golf Events
MyBookie has an excellent online sportsbook for golf, with great odds on various types of bets. One thing worth highlighting about MyBookie is that they probably have the widest variety of golf props at online sportsbooks. MyBookie offers odds on so many different things that are only found there, that range from prop bets on if someone will flash the camera at TPC Sawgrass or whether or not a jacket winner will have a gaffe at the podium. While you might not be able to bet on literally everything you can think of, you can get as close as possible if you bet at the top online golf sportsbook that is MyBookie.
Line Shopping Odds At Golf Online Sportsbooks
Line shopping odds at different online sportsbooks for golf is the best way for players to secure the largest possible payouts. Line shopping, the act of comparing odds for the same outcome at different USA online sportsbooks, can increase profitability for both golf props and outright winner wagers. An example of how important line shopping is when betting on golf would be if say Tiger Woods had +500 odds to win the Masters at FanDuel and +700 odds to take home a Green Jacket at Bovada. In that scenario, Bovada is the best online sportsbook to bet on golf because players could have won an extra $200 per $100 wager. Players can best line shop odds by signing up for multiple golf betting sites so that they can always choose the most favorable lines for them. Plus, signing up for multiple golf sportsbook sites means you can take advantage of multiple sign-up bonuses.
How To Bet On Golf In The US
- Choose one of the many accepted deposit methods at online sportsbooks for golf. The most commonly taken methods are cryptocurrency and credit cards.
- All of the sites with online sportsbook reviews on this page offer golf bonuses for new players. Online sportsbook bonuses for US players can reach up to $1,000 when using cryptos like Bitcoin or Ethereum or major credit card brands such as Visa and Mastercard. Most sportsbooks will require players to select their bonus before completing the sign-up process.
- Place the bets on golf that you want action on. Most sportsbooks will offer odds on golf in the form of outright winner odds, top 5/10/20 odds, or props on stokes through a round or finishing position for a specific golfer. You will likely need to bet through your deposited balance multiple times to clear the bonus rollover.
- Request a payout from the online golf sportsbook that you chose. The most common withdrawal methods at online sportsbooks are cryptocurrencies and checks by courier with crypto often the best option because of faster speeds and no fees.
2024 Mobile Golf Sportsbooks
There are essentially two types of mobile sportsbooks for golf in the US. The best and most commonly used type of mobile golf sportsbook in 2024 is the web browser-based version of top sites like Bovada, BetOnline, and MyBookie. These golf betting sites are mobile-compatible with any device and do not require any downloads. The second most common way to bet on golf from phones, tablets, and other smart devices is through mobile sportsbook apps. Brands such as FanDuel and DraftKings are most associated with golf sportsbook apps, although players are often required to not only download their mobile sportsbook apps in the US but also geo-location trackers to make sure they are in the select states that they accept players from.
Best Golf Sportsbook Apps And Sites
- Bovada: Best mobile golf betting site with no app downloads required
- BetOnline: All mobile golf betting at BetOnline is done through a web browser, there is no legit BetOnline golf sportsbook app
- MyBookie: Easy to use mobile golf sportsbook because players on devices such as iPhones and Android just use their browsers without sacrificing storage space for apps
- FanDuel: Mobile golf sportsbook app requires a download of the FanDuel Sportsbook app and additional geo-location trackers
- DraftKings: Players must download the geo-location and DraftKings Sportsbook apps to bet on golf
Live Betting Sportsbooks For Golf
Live betting sportsbooks for golf are crucial when betting on the sport. The golf sportsbooks with live betting odds will also be responding in real time, so you have to make your knowledge count. Live golf betting sites allow you to place a wager whenever you want, for whatever reason you want. Want to hedge against an earlier bet you made? Found a good opportunity to bet on the favorite after some luck just went against them? Sportsbooks with live betting can open up new worlds when it comes to betting and it is a key feature offered by all the best 2024 US online golf sportsbooks.
Betting On The Majors
Online sportsbooks in the US have odds for all of the four majors, with future props available year-round. The best golf betting sites will account for recent play and the future locations of each major. Popular ways to bet on the majors at online golf sportsbooks that take US players include parlaying winners across multiple venues for potentially huge payouts and the annual tradition of bettors backing Rory McIlroy to take home is first green jacket at Augusta.
How To Bet On Golf At Online Sportsbooks
Even when never having bet on golf before, there are some easy ways to get started. Finding the ways to bet on golf at online sportsbooks is presented in different categories from top finishes, head-to-head golfers, or even a certain pairing. Like any betting style, golf futures are also one of the ways to bet on golf - just make sure you read up and have the sports betting odds explained before placing your first bet on golf.
Betting On Golf Winners (Futures)
The most common type of bet at online golf sportsbooks is simply a bet on the winner of a given tournament. This is a very simple bet to make – you simply navigate to a sportsbook, choose the player that you think will win, make sure you like the odds of them winning, and place your bet.
Top 5/Top 10/Top 20 Finishers
Additionally, you may also bet on a certain player to score a finish in the top five, ten, or twenty players in the tournament. These bets are great for smaller names who you think will have a great tournament, just not good enough to win outright, or for when you want to bet a few big names who you think will finish near the top. Odds are generally shorter for these bets compared to the winner, but you have plenty more chances to win.
Head To Head Betting
When you bet head to head, essentially what you are doing is you are saying that Golfer A will do better than Golfer B in an event that they are both competing in. As a classic example, imagine betting on Tiger Woods to have a lower score than Phil Mickelson after the first round of a tournament. Online golf sportsbooks will offer head-to-head as straight-up moneyline bets with odds or will have a spread associated with them.
Betting On The Best Player From A Location
This is something that is a relatively unique bet at the best golf sportsbooks online. Most major tournaments will have players from across the world competing, and this allows sportsbooks to offer odds on who the best player will be from each region. This is, effectively, an extended head-to-head bet, wherein you are betting on a certain player from, for example, Korea, to have a better record than their compatriots from the same country.
Is It Legal To Bet On Golf In The USA?
Yes, it is legal to bet at online golf sportsbooks in the USA. While the options for online sportsbooks in each state differ, there is an online sportsbook that is available in every single state. The legal online golf sportsbooks that accept US bettors can be either internationally regulated books that have been around for over a decade and state regulated options that have been expanding since 2018. Comparing where online sportsbooks are legal in 2024 makes it easy for players to know where to bet on golf.
Where Are The Best Online Golf Sportsbooks Legal In 2024
- Bovada – Accepts US players for legal golf betting in 45 states, with Delaware, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, and New York players excluded
- BetOnline – Nevada is the only state not on the list of places that BetOnline accepts US players who want to bet on golf
- MyBookie – US residents in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Nevada are the only ones who can’t bet on golf at MyBookie
- FanDuel – Golf bettors are accepted online from 23 states at FanDuel Sportsbook, notably excluded playersinclude California, Florida, Texas, and Georgia residents
- DraftKings – Residents of 21 states are eligible to bet on golf at DraftKings Sportsbook, with most of their players coming from New York, Illinois, Michigan, and Louisiana
Is Bovada A Legal Sportsbook For Golf Betting?
Yes, Bovada is one of the most popular 18 and up sportsbooks in the US and the betting site is fully legal and available for placing live or future wagers on all golf tournaments.