2024 MyBookie Sportsbook Review
This 2024 MyBookie Sportsbook review covers everything about betting at this book online. Launching in 2014, MyBookie accepts crypto and offers two dozen sports to bet on. This review of MyBookie covers the many betting bonuses, payout options, and features of the site. With a clean interface as a mobile-friendly betting site, US players at MyBookie can bet on their phone or computer. There are also sports betting guides at MyBookie to get you started with a win. Based in Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles, this MyBookie review explains why it is a top option for sports betting in 46 states.
|Where is MyBookie Legal?
|Every state except NY, NJ, NV, and PA.
|MyBookie Deposit Methods:
|MyBookie Payout Methods:
|50% up to $1,000
|MyBookie Customer Service:
Are US Players Accepted At MyBookie?
Yes, US players are welcome at MyBookie. MyBookie accepts American citizens from 46 states plus DC. This means using MyBookie in California, Florida, and Texas is acceptable.
States That MyBookie Does Not Accept
- New York
- New Jersey
What States Is MyBookie Most Popular In?
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Is It Legal To Use MyBookie In The US?
Yes, it is legal to use MyBookie in the US. Federal laws that are put in place through the World Trade Organization allow MyBookie to operate legally in the US. Individual states may also pass their own laws to enable state-sanctioned sportsbooks, but those laws do not affect MyBookie. In short, MyBookie is legal for US players, but the site does outline that people in New York, Nevada, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania will not be accepted.
NFL Betting At MyBookie
MyBookie offers some of the best NFL betting lines in the US. Their odds for the most popular sport in America are a big reason why so many players join and read MyBookie reviews. Aside from offering 250 ways to bet on NFL games, MyBookie is quick to post their lines. Oftentimes, the betting odds for next week post before the previous week ends. For the biggest game of the year, MyBookie is considered one of the best online sportsbooks for the Super Bowl. They generally feature some of the longest NFL odds across online books.
NFL Betting Rules At MyBookie
Each oddsmaker is different in how they grade NFL betting action. The rules for betting on the NFL at MyBookie aren't too different, but they do have some unique factors. MyBookie is one of the best NFL online sportsbooks in 2024, but it is still worthwhile to review the rules for betting on pro football beforehand.
- Player props are official if the player was active for one snap. However, if the player does not play, it will be no action.
- All NFL player props at MyBookie will use NFL.com as the data provider. This means the only stats that matter come from NFL.com, not ESPN or ProFootballReference.
- Games that contain a venue change or reschedule for another week are no action.
- Some bets include overtime, while others do not. Any full game spread or total includes overtime, as does 2nd half action. Any first half or quarter scoring bets do not include overtime in their action.
How Fast Does MyBookie Payout NFL Wagers?
Getting bets graded at MyBookie happens quickly. A bet rarely takes over an hour for grading. Per the NFL betting rules and our experience on the site that went into this MyBookie review, it takes 55 minutes after the game to grade bets. These fast payouts at MyBookie mean that players can bet on the early games and immediately bet on the afternoon and prime time games on any given Sunday.
Super Bowl 58 Preseason Odds At MyBookie
NFL Betting Contests At MyBookie
MyBookie Sportsbook does not just have odds for NFL game lines but the online book has NFL betting contests for the 2024 season. The best contest they offer is an NFL survivor challenge that has $100,000 up for grabs and only requires $10 for an entry fee. This contest requires each participant to submit their pick for the first week of the NFL season before the last game of week 1.
Aside from game lines, there are also NFL betting contests at MyBookie Sportsbook. These can be season-long events or event-specific. Entries often cost $10-$25 and the payouts extend upward of $100,000. Be sure to stay current with the social media accounts for MyBookie. Here, they post more sportsbook betting contests aside from the ones found on their site.
- MyBookie Super Contest - With two challenges, players can buy in for $10 or $20. Both MyBookie NFL challenges have a max of 10 entries per player. Still, the rules are simple. Pick 5 spreads each week and the person with the most points at the end of the year wins.
- Survivor - There are four NFL survivor contests at MyBookie. 1 BTC Survivor Contest, $100K Survivor Contest, $50K VIP Survivor Invitational, $50K Survivor Contest Week 4. Aside from the Week 4 contest, all rules are the same. Pick a winner, points spreads are irrelevant. If you win, you continue but you cannot choose that team again. If you lose, you are out. The Week 4 contest differs in that it starts Week 4, rather than Week 1.
- Squares - Just like at any Super Bowl party, there is also squares at MyBookie Sportsbook. This requires players to select a position under a column and on a row. Without knowing the information, numbers fill in the spaces. Your goal is to be on the square that lines up with the last number of the score for each team. MyBookie payouts out 20% of the prize pool to each of the three winners of quarters 1-3. The final score winner gets 40% of the pool.
How To Register For An Account With MyBookie
Keeping it simple for players that are learning how to sign up at MyBookie, the site just asks for the basic information of each new user when registering for an account. They have four steps for registration at MyBookie, and part of the process is choosing the best sign-up bonus that works for each individual. They have it set up to where once you are finished, you can start betting right away while feeling comfortable that all of your information is safe and secure at MyBookie.
Information Required To Register
- First name
- Last name
- Mobile phone
- Create pin
- Date of birth
- Address (to verify account)
After verifying your address, bettors get to pick their bonus and then receive a free deposit bonus that could go up to $1000, of they go ahead and make a first deposit. They even have a live chat function on the registration page, just in case there are any issues or questions about the process.
How To Deposit At MyBookie
If you're wondering how to deposit at MyBookie Sportsbook, there are a few methods that the site accepts. Credit cards and cryptocurrency are the most common. But, you can also deposit with MoneyGram at MyBookie. The most important things to know come in the form of speed, cost, and security. This is why depositing crypto is most common among the US residents that MyBookie accepts. With no fees, anonymity, and instant deposits, exchange altcoins for cash at MyBookie. If you don't have any crypto, that's okay. MyBookie accepts VISA and MasterCard prepaid, credit, or debit cards as online sportsbook deposit methods.
MyBookie Sportsbook Deposit Methods
|6% Fee, ensure your cards permits international use. Most prepaid cards do not.
|4.9% Fee, may cause extra fees from your bank, depending on the terms.
|No Fee from MyBookie but MoneyGram will take a small part. After entering your info in MyBookie, you will get a notification where to send the money.
|No Fee, by far the easiest way to deposit cash into MyBookie Sportsbook.
Requesting Withdrawals At MyBookie
Being one of the most reliable online sportsbooks, MyBookie always delivers payouts at a fast and efficient rate. There is never any concern when it comes to receiving a payout from MyBookie, with crypto being the fastest sportsbook withdrawal method, and all cryptocurrencies do not have any fees attached.
MyBookie Sportsbook Withdrawal Methods
|Bitcoin / Altcoins
|MyBookie recommends using this payout method and it has a $25 minimum and $50,000 maximum for all withdrawals. Also, there are no payouts fees attached and a one-day processing time.
|This method requires bettors to be cashing out a good bit of winnings, with a $500 minimum and $5,000 maximum. This method also takes 5-7 business days to process and has a $35 fee attached.
Verification Before MyBookie Sportsbook Withdrawals
Before getting your MyBookie Sportsbook winnings, you must verify your identity. This includes sending MyBookie a government-issued photo ID. Whether you use a ID card, driver's license or passport works the same. If you used a credit card, you may have to verify the card as well. The last verification will come in the form of proof of address. They may request this to ensure you are betting within their terms. Regardless, make sure to verify your identity at MyBookie right when you deposit. This ensures you can withdraw right after winning, rather than waiting a day for approval.
MyBookie Sportsbook Bonuses, Bonus Codes, and Promos
The sports betting bonuses at MyBookie are like many other online sportsbook bonuses. They feature deposit bonuses, reload bonuses, and many other promotions. The sportsbook bonus codes for MyBookie change often. So, make sure to view their bonus page for the most up-to-date code. Other MyBookie bonuses for US players come in the form of casino boosts or horse betting rebates too.
Sportsbook Bonuses At MyBookie
- Sports Welcome Bonus at MyBookie - Receive up to $1,000 on a match of 50%. With a 10-times rollover, this MyBookie promo is only available for your first deposit.
- Cash Bonus at MyBookie - This promotion offers up to $200 in real money, not free play. Because the bonus match is only 10%, a smaller rollover requirement follows (1x). This is for first deposits only as well.
- Sports Reload Bonus at MyBookie - With a six-time rollover, this secondary deposit matches you at 25%. With a $100+ deposit required for this bonus, there is no max for this MyBookie bonus boost.
- Birthday Bonus at MyBookie - Receive $20 of free play on your birthday. This comes with a 5x rollover and you must have made one deposit over the year. Also, you must receive promotional emails.
Pros And Cons Of Using MyBookie
- 10+ accepted cryptos to bet with
- Simple platform
- No storage space taken on mobile devices
- $1,000 betting bonuses
- Is legal in states with high populations such as CA, FL, TX, and GA
- Payout times for methods other than crypto could be slower
- High rollover requirement on some bonuses
- Not available in Nevada, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
How Old Do I Have To Be To Bet With MyBookie?
The age requirement to bet on sports at MyBookie is 21. Some online sportsbooks accept players at 18 but MyBookie is not one of them. Claiming the site is for "responsible adults", the age to sign up at MyBookie is 21.
Mobile Sports Betting With MyBookie
Although there is no official MyBookie app for sports betting, bettors can still use the online sportsbook to place wagers on their phones at any time of the day or night. They have optimized their website to perform on any smartphone’s mobile browser smoothly. Betting on the NFL at MyBookie is only one click away at the US mobile sportsbook, with the website letting bettors do everything from creating an account, making a deposit, placing wagers, and cashing out. Mobile sports betting with MyBookie means you can bet from anywhere on just about anything, with the website allowing US players to browse through all the available pregame and live betting odds on the site.
- Google Pixel
- Samsung Galaxy
Does MyBookie Have Live Betting
Live betting at MyBookie is one of the main reasons that a review of the online sportsbook is necessary. MyBookie features arguably the best live betting odds and platform in the US. There are numerous reasons this feature is so popular, with the most prominent components being:
- Bettors can use their phone to bet on games while watching live, even if attending the game in person.
- There is the opportunity to bet on the underdog at the end of a close game.
- There is no risk of missing the start of any event, because bets can be placed anytime.
- Odds change throughout every game, allowing bettors to wait and find the best odds/bets.
- Bettors can wait to drop money until they get a feel for how the game will play out.
The Best Sports To Bet On At MyBookie
While not featuring an exact list, the sports to bet on at MyBookie are practically endless. In fact, if there is not a sport that you want to bet on at MyBookie, you can submit a request and the sportsbook will often post odds for the event. Additionally, the MyBookie website provides players with many different sports betting guides. You can rest assured while reading this 2024 MyBookie Sportsbook review in the fact that the site will have the sport you wish to bet on.
Is MyBookie Safe For US Players?
MyBookie is one of the most safe and secure online sportsbooks that take US players. In fact, safety is the top priority at MyBookie. In an effort to keep you safe on their site, they use 256-Bit encryption and SSL encryption that will protect not just the servers that they use on their end, but also your web browser that you use that stores all of your personal information. The high end safety is one of the main reasons that the site is legit for Americans and one that cannot be stressed enough in a MyBookie sportsbook review like this one.
Pro Tip For Using MyBookie Safely In The US
- It is important for US players to know that there is no MyBookie app that is actually associated with the site. Any app that claims to be MyBookie is not associated with the online sportsbook and should not be used.
Ways To Bet Sports At MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Money Lines – Being the simplest bet, bettors can place wagers on whether the favorite or the underdog to win the game /event outright. Betting on the underdog would always payout higher if the bet hits.
Totals – Totals are often called over-unders in the gambling community. Betting on totals is placing a bet on whether the projected score will have more or less points.
Parlays – This bet type is one of the most popular, and is when multiple money lines, or propositions are combined, where all of the bets have to hit for any payout.
Teasers – This bet is similar to a parlay, but bettors have the ability to change the lines of the straight bets, with the payout decreasing the further they stretch the line.
Futures (game or player) – When wagering on a future bet, bettors are usually wagering on some type of big event. For example, betting on the Georgia Bulldogs to win the National Championship half way into the season or Jokic winning the MVP before the NBA season has even started.
Proposition (game or player) – These bets are rather specific, and ranger from how many rebounds will be in a Houston Rockets game, or how many yards A.J. Brown will bring done in one game.
MyBookie Betting Limits
MyBookie takes US players from all over the country both online and over the phone, but the vast majority of their business is done over the internet. When betting online, there are several different betting limits to be aware of at MyBookie.
- MyBookie Regular Sports Bet Limit – $2,000
- MyBookie Prop Bet Limit – $250
- MyBookie Futures Bet Limit – $250
- MyBookie Minimum Bet Limit – $2
Like most MyBookie reviews, this one is mostly done by sports bettors who use the online version of site. After reading their conditions of service and going through various customer service channels, it is difficult to give a definitive answer. For now, we understand that MyBookie users have the following limits when betting over the phone.
- MyBookie Minimum Phone Bet – $2
- MyBookie Maximum Phone Bet — N/A
Customer Service At MyBookie
Despite at of the great aspects highlighted in this MyBookie review, players may still have questions and concerns that they need answered. Luckily, MyBookie has some of the best customer service tools available for players to use out of any online sportsbooks in the US. The best way to contact customer service at MyBookie is by live chat, but calling the sportsbook by phone and filling out contact forms are also strong choices.
Customer Service Features
- A Contact Form – Can be filled out by anyone on the website, to resolve any questions or concerns.
- Live Chat – This is the most efficient way to contact support, and MyBookie will connect any bettors who have an account with the sportsbooks to a live person in a matter of minutes.
- Availability - All customer service is available 24/7.
- Telephone: 1-844-866-BETS (2387)
- General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org