MyBookie Sportsbook Review
This MyBookie Sportsbook review covers everything about betting at this book online. Launching in 2014, MyBookie accepts crypto and offers two dozen sports to bet on. This review of MyBookie covers the many betting bonuses, payout options, and features. With a clean interface as a mobile friendly betting site, bet at MyBookie on your phone or computer. There are also sports betting guides at MyBookie to get you started with a win. Based in Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles, MyBookie is the online sportsbook you're looking for.
|MyBookie Location:||Costa Rica|
|Where is MyBookie Legal?||Every state except NY, NJ, NV, and PA.|
|MyBookie Deposit Methods:||
|MyBookie Payout Methods:||
|MyBookie Bonuses:||50% up to $1,000|
|MyBookie Customer Service:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Are US Players Accepted At MyBookie?
Yes, US players are welcome at MyBookie. MyBookie accepts American citizens from 46 states plus DC. This means using MyBookie in California, Florida, and Texas is acceptable.
States That MyBookie Does Not Accept
- New York
- New Jersey
Is It Legal To Bet On Sports At MyBookie?
Yes, it is legal to use MyBookie in the US. There are a few federal sports betting laws but none of them limit your action. States may also feature their own sportsbook rules and regulations. Still, unless it is explicit, MyBookie is legal to use in all 50 states. The reason residents from four states can't play stems from MyBookie's regulations... not from a sportsbook law.
NFL Betting At MyBookie
Some NFL betting lines at MyBookie Sportsbook prove why they are the best. Aside from offering 250 ways to bet on NFL games, MyBookie is quick to post their lines. In fact, often times, the betting odds for next week post before the previous week ends. When it comes to futures odds for Super Bowl 57 betting, MyBookie is always ahead of the game. They generally feature some of the longest NFL odds across online books.
NFL Betting Rules At MyBookie
Each oddsmaker is different is how they grade NFL betting action. MyBookie isn't too different but does have some unique factors. Before using MyBookie as an NFL sportsbook, be sure to review the NFL betting rules at MyBookie.
- Player props are official if the player was active for one snap. However, if the player does not play, it will be no action.
- All NFL player props at MyBookie will use NFL.com as the data provider. This means the only stats that matter come from NFL.com, not ESPN or ProFootballReference.
- Games that contain a venue change or reschedule for another week are no action.
- Some bets include overtime, while others do not. Any full game spread or total includes overtime, as does 2nd half action. Any first half or quarter scoring bets do not include overtime in their action.
How Fast Does MyBookie Payout NFL Wagers?
Getting bets graded at MyBookie happens quick. It is rare that a bet takes over an hour for grading. Per the NFL betting rules at MyBookie, it takes 55 minutes after the game to grade bets.
Super Bowl 58 Preseason Odds At MyBookie
- Kansas City Chiefs+560
- San Francisco 49ers+760
- Buffalo Bills+790
- Philadelphia Eagles+820
- Cincinnati Bengals+830
- New York Jets+1250
- Dallas Cowboys+1325
- Detroit Lions+2200
- Los Angeles Chargers+2200
- Miami Dolphins+2500
- Jacksonville Jaguars+2500
- Baltimore Ravens+2700
- New Orleans Saints+3200
- Denver Broncos+3500
- Cleveland Browns+3500
- New York Giants+3900
- Minnesota Vikings+3900
- Las Vegas Raiders+4200
- Chicago Bears+4700
- Green Bay Packers+4700
- Seattle Seahawks+5000
- Carolina Panthers+5200
- Los Angeles Rams+5800
- New England Patriots+6000
- Pittsburgh Steelers+6200
- Washington Commanders+6200
- Atlanta Falcons+7000
- Tennessee Titans+7500
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers+8500
- Indianapolis Colts+9000
- Arizona Cardinals+15000
- Houston Texans+16000
NFL Betting Contests At MyBookie
MyBookie Sportsbook does not just have odds for NFL game lines but the online book has NFL betting contests for the 2023 season. The best contest they offer is an NFL survivor challenge that has $100,000 up for grabs and only requires $10 for an entry fee. This contest requires each participant to submit their pick for the first week of the NFL season before the last game of week 1.
Aside from game lines, there are also NFL betting contests at MyBookie Sportsbook. These can be season-long events or event-specific. Entries often cost $10-$25 and the payouts extend upward of $100,000. Be sure to stay current with the social media accounts for MyBookie. Here, they post more sportsbook betting contests aside from the ones found on their site.
- MyBookie Super Contest - With two challenges, players can buy in for $10 or $20. Both MyBookie NFL challenges have a max of 10 entries per player. Still, the rules are simple. Pick 5 spreads each week and the person with the most points at the end of the year wins.
- Survivor - There are four NFL survivor contests at MyBookie. 1 BTC Survivor Contest, $100K Survivor Contest, $50K VIP Survivor Invitational, $50K Survivor Contest Week 4. Aside from the Week 4 contest, all rules are the same. Pick a winner, points spreads are irrelevant. If you win, you continue but you cannot choose that team again. If you lose, you are out. The Week 4 contest differs in that it starts Week 4, rather than Week 1.
- Squares - Just like at any Super Bowl party, there is also squares at MyBookie Sportsbook. This requires players to select a position under a column and on a row. Without knowing the information, numbers fill in the spaces. Your goal is to be on the square that lines up with the last number of the score for each team. MyBookie payouts out 20% of the prize pool to each of the three winners of quarters 1-3. The final score winner gets 40% of the pool.
How To Register For An Account With MyBookie
Keeping it simple, MyBookie just asks for the basic information of each new user when registering for an account. They have four steps for registration, and part of the process is choosing the best sign-up bonus that works for each individual. They have it set up to where once you are finished, you can start betting right away, while feeling comfortable that all of your information and your account is completely secure.
Information Required To Register
- First name
- Last name
- Mobile phone
- Create pin
- Date of birth
- Address (to verify account)
After verifying your address, bettors get to pick their bonus and then receive a free deposit bonus that could go up to $1000, of they go ahead and make a first deposit. They even have a live chat function on the registration page, just in case there are any issues or questions about the process.
Making Deposits At MyBookie
If you're wondering how to get money into MyBookie Sportsbook, there are a few methods. Credit cards and cryptocurrency are the most common. But, you can also deposit with MoneyGram at MyBookie. The most important things to know come in the form of speed, cost, and security. This is why depositing crpyto into MyBookie Sportsbook is common across the US. With no fees, anonymity, and instant deposits, exchange altcoins for cash at MyBookie. If you don't have any crypto, that's okay. MyBookie accepts VISA and MasterCard prepaid, credit, or debit cards for sportsbook depositing.
MyBookie Sportsbook Deposit Methods
|Visa||6% Fee, ensure your cards permits international use. Most prepaid cards do not.|
|Mastercard||4.9% Fee, may cause extra fees from your bank, depending on the terms.|
|MoneyGram||No Fee from MyBookie but MoneyGram will take a small part. After entering your info in MyBookie, you will get a notification where to send the money.|
|Cryptocurrencies||No Fee, by far the easiest way to deposit cash into MyBookie Sportsbook.|
Which Crypto Coins Does MyBookie Take?
Requesting Withdrawals At MyBookie
Being one of the most reliable online sportsbooks, MyBookie always delivers payouts on a fast and efficient rate. There is never any concern when it comes to receiving a payout from this sportsbook, with crypto being the fastest withdrawal method, and all cryptocurrencies do not have any fees attached.
MyBookie Sportsbook Withdrawal Methods
|Bitcoin / Altcoins||MyBookie recommends using this payout method and it has a $25 minimum and $50,000 maximum for all withdrawals. Also, there are no payouts fees attached and a one-day processing time.|
|Bank Wire||This method requires bettors to be cashing out a good bit of winnings, with a $500 minimum and $5,000 maximum. This method also takes 5-7 business days to process and has a $35 fee attached.|
Verification Before MyBookie Sportsbook Withdrawals
Before getting your MyBookie Sportsbook winnings, you must verify your identity. This includes sending MyBookie a government-issued photo ID. Whether you use a ID card, driver's license or passport works the same. If you used a credit card, you may have to verify the card as well. The last verification will come in the form of proof of address. MyBookie may request this to ensure you are betting within their terms. Regardless, make sure to verify you identity at MyBookie right when you deposit. This ensures you can withdraw right after winning, rather than waiting a day for approval.
MyBookie Sportsbook Bonuses, Bonus Codes, and Promos
The sports betting bonuses at MyBookie are like many other online sportsbook bonuses. They feature deposit bonuses, refer-a-friend bonus and many other promotions. The sportsbook bonuses codes for MyBookie change often. So make sure to view their bonus page for the most up-to-date code. Other MyBookie promos and bonuses come in the form of casino boosts or horse betting rebates too.
Sportsbook Bonuses At MyBookie
- 50% Sports Welcome Bonus - receive up to $1,000 on a match of 50%. With a 10-times rollover, this MyBookie promo is only available for your first deposit.
- 10% Cash Bonus - This promotion offers up to $200 in real money, not free play. Because the bonus match is only 10%, a smaller rollover requirement follows (1x). This is for first deposits only as well.
- 25% Sports Reload Bonus - With a six-time rollover, this secondary deposit matches you at 25%. With a $100+ deposit required for this bonus, there is no max for this MyBookie bonus boost.
- Birthday Bonus - receive $20 of free play on your birthday. This comes with a 5x rollover and you must have made one deposit over the year. Also, you must receive promotional emails.
- Refer a Friend - receive a bonus of up to $200, matching your friend's deposit at 200%. Visit the refer-a-friend page on MyBookie for this bonus, which expires in 14 days.
MyBookie Bonus Terms
- Bonuses are automatically added to your account after submitting a promo code.
- Players cannot retroactively give up their bonus funds after receiving them.
- Calculating bonus rollover happens by taking the smaller amount between risk and payout.
- Any free play from MyBookie deposit bonuses expire after 30 days.
- You can use free play on any sport. This comes in the form of straight bets, parlays, teasers, props or live betting. You cannot use free
- play on Prop builder or virtual sports, as well as horse racing and the casino.
- There is a progress bar on your MyBookie account page where you can view your rollover status.
Pros And Cons Of Using MyBookie
- 10+ accepted cryptos to bet with
- Simple platform
- No storage space taken on mobile devices
- $1,000 betting bonuses
- Payout times for methods other than crypto could be slower
- High rollover requirement on some bonuses
- Not available in Nevada, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
How Old Do I Have To Be To Bet With MyBookie?
The age requirement to bet on sports at MyBookie is 21. Some online sportsbooks accept players at 18 but MyBookie is not one of them. Claiming the site is for "responsible adults", the age to sign up at MyBookie is 21.
Mobile Sports Betting With MyBookie
Although there is no official sports betting app for MyBookie, bettors can still use the online sportsbook to place wagers on their phone during any time of the day or night. They have optimized their website to perform on any smart phone’s mobile browser smoothly. Betting on the NFL is only one click away, and the website allows bettors to do everything from creating an account, making a deposit, placing wagers, and cashing out. From your phone, the website can even just be used to browse through all the available odds and there is a live betting section.
- Google Pixel
- Samsung Galaxy
The Benefits Of Live Betting
- Bettors can use their phone to bet on games while watching live, even if attending the game in person.
- There is the opportunity to bet on the underdog at the end of a close game.
- There is no risk of missing the start of any event, because bets can be placed anytime.
- Odds change throughout every game, allowing bettors to wait and find the best odds/bets.
- Bettors can wait to drop money until they get a feel for how the game will play out.
The Best Sports To Bet On
MyBookie does not feature an exact list of sports available to bet on. This is because they welcome requests from users and never want to limit what you can bet on at MyBookie. Still, there are many sports MyBookie sports betting guides that help new players. Rest assured knowing at MyBookie, you can bet on the Super Bowl or a small-market cycling event.
- Horse Racing
- Motor Sports
- NCAA Football
- NCAA Basketball
- Other Basketball Leagues (International)
- Other Hockey Leagues (Canada & USA)
- Table Tennis
Safety Measures Taken By MyBookie
Making sure you are safe and secure on their site is one of, if not the top priority of MyBookie and is one of the reasons that they are such a reliable online sportsbook. In an effort to keep you safe on their site, they use 256-Bit encryption and SSL encryption that will protect not just the servers that they use on their end, but also your web browser that you use that stores all of your personal information.
Ways To Bet Sports At MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Spread – This bet is where you wager on how much a team will win or lose by. If the Bucs were favored to beat the Patriots, by 2.5 points, the spread would be -2.5.
Money Lines – Being the simplest bet, bettors can place wagers on whether the favorite or the underdog to win the game /event outright. Betting on the underdog would always payout higher if the bet hits.
Totals – Totals are often called over-unders in the gambling community. Betting on totals is placing a bet on whether the projected score will have more or less points.
Parlays – This bet type is one of the most popular, and is when multiple money lines, or propositions are combined, where all of the bets have to hit for any payout.
Teasers – This bet is similar to a parlay, but bettors have the ability to change the lines of the straight bets, with the payout decreasing the further they stretch the line.
Futures (game or player) – When wagering on a future bet, bettors are usually wagering on some type of big event. For example, betting on the Astros to win the World Series half way into the season or Jokic winning the MVP before the NBA season has even started.
Proposition (game or player) – These bets are rather specific, and ranger from how many rebounds will be in a Houston Rockets game, or how many yards A.J. Brown will bring done in one game.
MyBookie Betting Limits
MyBookie allows for wagers both over the internet and over the phone, although the vast majority of their business is done over the internet. When betting online, there are several different betting limits to be aware of at MyBookie.
- MyBookie Regular Sports Bet Limit – $2,000
- MyBookie Prop Bet Limit – $250
- MyBookie Futures Bet Limit – $250
- MyBookie Minimum Bet Limit – $2
Since phone betting is reserved for customers in good standing, it’s hard to get a straight answer on any actual limits that might be applied. For now, we understand that MyBookie users have the following limits when betting over the phone.
- MyBookie Minimum Phone Bet – $2
- MyBookie Maximum Phone Bet — N/A
Betting On US Politics
Not every online sportsbook has the option to bet on US Politics, but MyBookie has all bettors covered with odds for Democrat and Republican president nominees, and even the winner of the 2024 election. These odds do change as campaigns playout, and they always have the best odds that can be wagered on during anytime of the election process.
Customer Service At MyBookie
If a bettor has a question about placing a wager, or a concern about any terms and conditions, MyBookie has a great customer service team that will help with any issues to the best of their abilities.
Customer Service Features
- A Contact Form – Can be filled out by anyone on the website, to resolve any questions or concerns.
- Live Chat – This is the most efficient way to contact support, and MyBookie will connect any bettors who have an account with the sportsbooks to a live person in a matter of minutes.
All customer service is available 24/7.
- Telephone: 1-844-866-BETS (2387)
- General Email: email@example.com