Online sportsbooks that allow players to bet with Chainlink (LINK) are becoming much more common because of the cryptocurrency's reliability, speed, and safety. Both online sportsbooks and online bettors benefit, while also saving money because of nonexistent fees. This review will help Chainlink bettors learn how to take advantage of such a convenient transaction method, what to look for in a sportsbook, and the LINK sportsbooks that are safest to use.
Top Sportsbooks That Take Chainlink (LINK)
Many Chainlink sportsbooks claim to be the best, but few actually live up to those lofty standards. The best sports betting sites for LINK bettors will be easy to use, offer great bonuses, and have many different features. Some of those sportsbooks are:
|Chainlink USA Sportsbooks||New U.S. Player Bonus||Go To U.S. Betting Site|
|Review||50% Up To $250|
|Review||50% Up To $1,000 NEW!|
|Review||50% New Member Bonus!|
|Review||100% Up To $300|
|Review||50% Up To $1,000 NEW!|
Easily Deposit Using Crypto To Bet Online
Bovada does not outright accept Chainlink deposits, but it does accept other big-name cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. That may be perceived as a problem, but Chainlink users still get to use the top overall online sportsbook by simply buying those other cryptos using their previously purchased Chainlink.
Best Online Sportsbook To Accept Chainlink
Of all the online sportsbooks that accept deposits of Chainlink, BetOnline has proven to be the best option ever since its launch in 2004. BetOnline offers their Chainlink customers competitive betting odds on all angles of the game, while also having the highest betting limits in the industry. The betting limits are not the only sky-high feature available for Chainlink depositors at BetOnline, as the top-rated sportsbook also offers a massive 100% bonus up to $1,000 for first-time users using LINK.
LINK Sportsbook With Elite Live Betting Suite
For online sports bettors looking to live bet nearly any game, no sportsbook offers a better live betting suite than SportsBetting. SportsBetting's live suite constantly updates odds while also offering a live streaming option for not only the biggest games, but some of the smaller more niche betting markets as well. The live betting maximum on SportsBetting is $30,000, although that can be increased by contacting their 24/7 customer service team.
Step By Step Guide To Betting On Sports With Chainlink
Two steps are needed to complete a successful deposit when using Chainlink to bet online: buying the LINK and then transferring it. In total, it rarely takes more than ten minutes to complete this process, but it is helpful to set up the necessary cryptocurrency accounts beforehand because those sites require photo authorization and approval.
How to buy Chainlink:
- Set up a cryptocurrency wallet. This is where the cryptocurrency is stored.
- Set up a cryptocurrency exchange account. This is where the cryptocurrency is bought.
- Buy the Chainlink on the exchange. Bettors can use either their bank account information, credit/debit cards, or other cryptocurrencies to purchase Chainlink.
- Transfer Chainlink from the crypto exchange to the wallet.
How to fund a online sports betting account with Chainlink:
- In the sportsbook, click deposit, then click Chainlink.
- Copy the Chainlink address (URL).
- Open the Chainlink wallet and click send.
- Paste the Chainlink address (from the sportsbook).
- Type in the desired deposit amount and submit.
- Most online sports betting sites will have the funds available for use within two hours.
Depositing Ranges For Chainlink Sportsbooks
Chainlink Sports Betting Bonuses
Both BetOnline and SportsBetting offer similar deposit bonuses for Chainlink depositors. Some of the best bonuses from each site are:
|Sportsbook:||Code:||Minimum Deposit:||Maximum Bonus:||Match Percentage:|
|BetOnline(1st Time Crypto Bonus):||CRYPTO100||$20||$1,000||100%|
|SportsBetting(Crypto Reload Bonus)||35CRYPTO||$20||$350||35%|
Can I Get Sportsbooks Winnings Paid Out In Chainlink?
The best part of betting online is the withdrawing winnings, and Chainlink users surely agree. Sportsbooks such as BetOnline and SportsBetting have made this joyous occasion incredibly easy for Chainlink withdrawals, as they both allow payouts between $20 and $100,000, with zero fees, all while getting done in less than 48 hours.
Can I Deposit Chainlink But Withdraw In A Different Crypto?
No, users that deposit with Chainlink must also withdraw via LINK as well. For that reason, and the fact that some top sportsbooks such as Bovada do not Chainlink, it is important for users to know some of the other best cryptocurrency options available and accepted by their desired site. These cryptocurrencies are widely accepted and can be purchased using LINK:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
Best Exchanges To Transfer Chainlink Into A Sportsbook Account
With the boom of the cryptocurrency industry and the popularity of using cryptos such as Chainlink when betting online, it is vital for a modern sports bettor to have a great cryptocurrency exchange. The three most popular crypto exchanges and their transaction fees for Chainlink purchases are:
- Coinbase (1%)
- Crypto.com (0.4%)
- Kraken (1.5%)
Pros For Using Chainlink To Bet On Sports
- Safety: Online sports betting has grown exponentially safer over the years, especially through the usage of cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink. Safety can be ensured by using sportsbooks that have a long history of providing a safe platform for players to bet on.
- Best Odds: With so many betting options now available there is no reason to ever not get the best possible odds for the betting angle of your choice. This often means signing up for multiple sports betting accounts on different sites to line shop and get the best payouts.
- Depositing Range: Not all online bettors want to bet the same amount, and the best online betting sites have adjusted to this by allowing wide ranges for deposits while keeping their fees low.
Cons For Using Chainlink To Bet On Sports
- Sign-Up Speeds For Crypto Wallets And Exchanges: This may be outside the online sportsbook's hands, but some cryptocurrency bettors have to wait a few business days before being able to purchase Chainlink, which delays the process. The delays occur as the exchange/wallet attempts to verify the sports bettor's identity.
- Indirect Deposits: Chainlink users that want to deposit with the coin are unable to on some sports betting sites. When that is an issue, it is easy to fix. LINK owners only need to pay with LINK instead of their credit car/bank information when buying separate crypto.
Are Online Sportsbooks That Accept LINK Legal?
Yes, online sportsbooks that accept LINK are legal throughout the United States, even in individual states that have yet to legalize online sports betting. That is because international sportsbooks such as Bovada, BetOnline, and SportsBetting all operate internationally and are legal through the Free Trade Agreement.
Using Chainlink As An Intermediate Step In Sports Betting
Not every international online sportsbook accepts LINK as a deposit method. However, using crypto exchanges, which are now located on easy-to-use apps on your phone, you can simply change your LINK into a different, more widely accepted cryptocurrency. This allows you to use LINK to bet at sportsbooks that do not accept LINK, and it only adds a small amount of time and complexity to the process.