Best PayPal Online Sportsbooks
PayPal sportsbooks represent one of the easiest available options for US players, with many of the highest rated sites taking the payment method for deposits and withdrawals. The best sportsbook apps that accept PayPal that our experts on USAOnlineSportsbooks.com recommend and review below include nationally-used brands such as Bovada and BetOnline. Learning how to use PayPal to bet real money on sports at these online sportsbooks is easy and outlined below. This page will also highlight the PayPal sportsbook bonuses that these sites offer US residents, along with the steps to deposit and withdraw with PayPal.
Rankings Of PayPal Sportsbooks
|PayPal Deposit Bonus
|Go To PayPal Betting Site
|Exclusive 50% Bonus Code up to $1000!
|50% Up To $1,000 NEW!
|50% New Member Bonus!
|100% Up To $300
|50% Up To $1,000 NEW!
Best Sportsbook That Takes PayPal
- PayPal Deposit Limits: $10-$5,000 (Crypto); $20-$1,000 (MatchPay)
- PayPal Withdrawal Limits: $10-No Limit (Crypto); $20-$1,000 (MatchPay)
- PayPal Bonus: $750 on a 75% Match with a 5X Rollover (Crypto only)
Biggest PayPal Sportsbook Bonus
For the players looking for the sportsbook with the biggest PayPal deposit bonus, BetOnline is the answer. New bettors at BetOnline can earn up to $1,000 in site credit when using PayPal, with the online sportsbook matching deposits at a 100% rate. Relative to all other sites, that PayPal sportsbook promotion is simply worth the most. After depositing, players can then hit the BetOnline sportsbook to bet on practically every worldwide professional sporting event and nearly all collegiate sports in the US with PayPal. The lines in the sportsbook PayPal users use most are BetOnline’s player props. These props are incredibly in-depth for nearly every major event, and can even be parlayed! After a few wins or one longshot parlay cashing, players can then withdraw from BetOnline with PayPal up to $100,000. Similar to the bonuses, that is the single biggest one-time sum that US bettors using PayPal can hope to find.
- PayPal Deposit Limits: $20-$500,000
- PayPal Withdrawal Limits: $50-$100,000
- PayPal Bonus: $1,000 on a 100% Match with a 14X Rollover (Crypto only)
How To Bet At Online Sportsbooks With PayPal
There are two ways to deposit at online sportsbooks that take PayPal. The most common way betting sites process real money sportsbook deposits with PayPal is by using the cryptocurrency function of the app. This method allows players to deposit essentially as much as they want at an online sportsbook, grab big PayPal sports promos, and then withdraw with the crypto as well. MatchPay is the other way to deposit with PayPal. Bovada is the only online sportsbook that takes deposits with PayPal via MatchPay, with the site using the program to have players buy credits off of one another. There are no sportsbook bonuses for using MatchPay with PayPal and it does have lower deposit limits, but it is a worthwhile option for those looking to avoid using cryptocurrency.
How To Deposit Crypto With PayPal At Online Sportsbooks
- Purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, or Litecoin on PayPal
- Sign up for an online sportsbook account at Bovada or BetOnline
- Toggle through the sportsbook menu and select the crypto bought in step one
- Accept or decline the bonus for that crypto on the sportsbook’s site
- Either copy the sportsbook’s receiver address or keep the tab open to scan the receiving QR code open
- On the PayPal app or on the desktop version, input how much of the crypto you want to send and where to send it (From step five)
- Complete the cryptocurrency transfer confirmation steps that PayPal may require
- PayPal deposits with crypto at online sportsbooks take less than 30 minutes at the sites that this page reviews
How To Deposit With PayPal Using MatchPay At Online Sportsbooks
- Create an account at Bovada
- Toggle through the menu of the site and select MatchPay as your deposit method
- Select MatchPay and create an account (Remember your MatchPay account info for faster payouts)
- Enter how much you wish to deposit at Bovada
- Select the peer-to-peer payment methods you want to use (You can select multiple options in addition to PayPal for faster deposits)
- Request a match and send MatchPay your funds
- Once a match is made by MatchPay, complete any necessary confirmation steps
- The funds should reach your Bovada account within 30 minutes
PayPal Sportsbook Bonuses
The only way to get online sportsbook bonuses for PayPal is when using the processor’s cryptocurrency function. This setup allows players to get PayPal sportsbook bonuses that are the best that most sites have to offer. A few of the things to note when gauging the value of sportsbook promos and bonuses when depositing with PayPal are the rollover requirements, percent match by the sportsbook, and top value. Players should look for a low rollover for a bonus with a high match percentage and top value. The best bonuses at PayPal betting sites are in the table below.
Top Sportsbook Bonuses For PayPal
|Claim The Bonus
|75% Match to $750 (5X Rollover)
|Claim Bovada's PayPal Bonus
|100% Match to $1,000 (14X Rollover)
|High Top Value
|Claim BetOnline's PayPal Bonus
|100% Match to $1,000 (10X Rollover)
|Mobile PayPal Promo
|Claim MyBookie's PayPal Bonus
|100% Match to $1,000 (14X Rollover)
|Available In 50 States
|Claim SportsBetting's PayPal Bonus
Can I Withdraw From Online Sportsbooks With PayPal?
Yes, the online sportsbooks that accept PayPal on this page allow players to withdraw with the method as well. Cryptocurrency payouts and MatchPay withdrawals are both acceptable ways to withdraw at PayPal sports betting sites. Just like when depositing, Bovada is the only PayPal sportsbook that uses MatchPay.
PayPal Withdrawal Limits From Online Sportsbooks
- Bovada: $10-No Limit with Crypto/$10-$1,000 with MatchPay
- BetOnline: $50-$100,000 with Crypto
- MyBookie: $25-$50,000
- SportsBetting: $20-$500,000
- Xbet: $25,-$5,000
Are There Are Fees For Using PayPal Online Sportsbooks?
Pay Pal online sportsbooks do not charge any fees for using the payment processor to deposit or withdrawal. The only fees that may be attached to sportsbook deposits with PayPal are the fees that the processor sometimes attaches to the purchase and transferring of crypto. The PayPal cryptocurrency fees are minimal, with nearly all of them costing players less than $3 per purchase.
Do State-Regulated Online Sportsbooks Accept PayPal?
Major state-regulated PayPal sportsbooks do take deposits and withdrawals. These sportsbooks include the likes of DraftKings, FanDuel, and Caesar’s Sportsbook. While these sites are popular and relatively PayPal friendly, their limited scope of acceptance among US players and extreme betting restrictions led us to create sportsbook reviews of objectively better sites. Consider the states that those real money sportsbooks take PayPal deposits from compared to other top national options:
- Bovada: Takes PayPal for sports betting from 45 states (No NJ, DE, NV, NY, or MD)
- BetOnline: New Jersey is the lone state without BetOnline
- DraftKings: US players are only accepted from 21 jurisdictions (no CA, FL, GA, or TX notably)
- FanDuel: Residents of 20 states (notably New Jersey and New York) can use PayPal at the site
- Caesars: 21 of the 50 states can use PayPal at Caesar’s nationally