Sportsbook Reviews For US Bettors In February 2024
Online sportsbook reviews are the best way for US bettors to learn about the best sites for them in 2024. With many different sportsbook sites operating in the US, learning about their sites/apps, accepted deposit and withdrawal methods, and bonuses is key. This page reviews the online sportsbooks that are legitimate, trustworthy, and accepting of US players from nearly every state. Specifically highlighted are Bovada and BetOnline, because as each review points out, they both take players from at least 45 states and offer some of the best betting odds in the world. There are state-regulated sportsbook reviews for FanDuel and DraftKings as well, with players likely to find that they do not compare well to the sites that are evaluated.
Online Sportsbook Reviews For The Best Sites In The US
Voted #1 US Sportsbook
- States that cannot use Bovada: Delaware, Maryland, Nevada, New York, or New Jersey
- Bovada Sign Up Speed: 15 minutes or less on all devices
- Sign up bonus at Bovada: $750 for Crypto and $250 for Credit Cards
- Popular sports to bet on at Bovada: NFL, College Football, MLB, and the NBA
- Most popular deposit methods that Bovada accepts: Bitcoin and Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
- Fastest payout methods at Bovada: Crypto payouts via Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin take less than an hour
- When was Bovada established? 2011
- More Information: Bovada Sportsbook Review
$1000 First-Deposit Bonus + Easy To Use Mobile Interface
- States that cannot use BetOnline: New Jersey
- BetOnline Sign Up Speed: 20 Minutes
- Sign up bonus at BetOnline: $1,000 bonus for Credit Cards and Crypto
- Popular sports to bet on at BetOnline: NFL, College Football, Politics, and the NHL
- Most popular deposit methods that BetOnline accepts: Bitcoin, Visa, Discover Card, and Bank Wires
- Fastest payout methods at BetOnline: Crypto takes 24 hours or less and Checks by Courier take one wee
- When was BetOnline established? 2004
- More Information: BetOnline Sportsbook Review
$1000 Signup Bonus + NFL/NCAA/NBA Odds
- States that cannot use MyBookie: New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and Pennsylvania
- MyBookie Sign Up Speed: 20 Minutes
- Sign up bonus at MyBookie: Up to $1,000
- Popular sports to bet on at MyBookie: Major professional sports and horse racing
- Most popular deposit methods that MyBookie accepts: Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard)
- Fastest payout methods at MyBookie: Bitcoin (Three day maximum)
- When was MyBookie established: 2014
- More Information: MyBookie Sportsbook Review
Great Mobile Sportsbooks With NFL, NBA, MLB Odds
- States that cannot use Xbet: New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and Pennsylvania
- Xbet Sign Up Speed: 25 Minutes
- Sign up bonus at Xbet: $500
- Popular sports to bet on at Xbet: NFL, NBA, MLB, Premier League, and Horse Racing
- Most popular deposit methods that Xbet accepts: Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Fastest payout methods at Xbet: Bitcoin and Checks by Courier
- When was Xbet established: 2014
- More Information: Xbet Sportsbook Review
Good Sportsbook For Live Betting
- States that cannot use FanDuel Sportsbook: More than half of the US, including California, New York, Florida, and Georgia
- FanDuel Sign Up Speed: 20 Minutes
- Sign up bonus at FanDuel: Free bet up to $1,000
- Popular sports to bet on at FanDuel: NFL and NBA
- Most popular deposit methods that FanDuel accepts: Credit Cards
- Fastest payout methods at FanDuel: Back onto the credit card
- When was FanDuel Sportsbook established: 2018
Most Deposit & Payout Options + $1000 Bonus
- States that cannot use SportsBetting: all states are accepted at SportsBetting
- SportsBetting Sign Up Speed: 20 minutes on computers; 25 minutes on phones
- Sign up bonus at SportsBetting: $1,000 crypto and credit card bonuses
- Popular sports to bet on at SportsBetting: All professional and college leagues for football, basketball, and hockey
- Most popular deposit methods that SportsBetting accepts: 17+ cryptocurrencies are all popular
- Fastest payout methods at SportsBetting: Bitcoin payouts in a maximum of three days
- When was SportsBetting established: 1998
- More Information: SportsBetting Sportsbook Review
Most Deposit & Payout Options + $1000 Bonus
- States that cannot use DraftKings Sportsbook: DK Sportsbook is illegal in 28 states
- DraftKings Sign Up Speed: 30 Minutes
- Sign up bonus at DraftKings: Up to $1,000
- Best way to use DraftKings: Daily Fantasy Sports
- Most popular deposit methods that DraftKings accepts: Credit Card
- Fastest payout methods at DraftKings: PayPal
- When was DraftKings Sportsbook established: 2018
Best USA Online Sportsbooks
|New U.S. Player Bonus
|Go To U.S. Betting Site
|Exclusive 50% Bonus Code up to $1000!
|50% Up To $1,000 NEW!
|50% New Member Bonus!
|100% Up To $300
|50% Up To $1,000 NEW!
Online Sportsbooks That Are Easy To Sign Up For
One of the most important aspects of an online sportsbook review page is the breakdown of the sign-up process for each site. After reviewing the sign-up process for the best online books, Bovada is the easiest to sign up for. It takes 15 minutes to sign up.
Steps For Registering A Bovada Account
- Visit Bovada.lv and click the “Join” button.
- Fill out personal info (full name, date of birth, mobile number, zip code) and click register.
- Verify that you are over the age of 18 (withdrawal requests will require ID proof).
- Select the deposit type (crypto is the recommended option) and type in the amount.
- Scroll through the many offered bonuses and accept one if desired.
- The deposit should process within an hour and the new player is ready to start using the sportsbook.
Top Features Of The Best US Online Sportsbooks
Robust Banking Options – Every top-rated online sportsbook has one thing in common: multiple deposit and withdrawal options. The best offshore books accepting US bettors all accept many deposit options, from credit and debit cards to bank wires, money orders, and more. Additionally, they all accept Bitcoin (and various other cryptocurrencies), which has quickly become one of the most popular ways to deposit into online sportsbooks. Bitcoin has also become a very popular payout method as well. Other payout options include courier checks, bank wires, and more. However you prefer to manage your finances, each online site with a sportsbook review on this page is sure to have at least one option that works for you.
Sign Up Bonuses – Online sportsbook betting sites invest heavily in offering their customers incentives and bonuses. These are most readily apparent in the form of bonuses for sports betting, and every top site offers a healthy selection of such perks for their clients. The sportsbook reviews above highlight the sites that offer sign up bonuses that add funds to your first-ever deposits, as well as reload bonuses for fresh deposits. Mobile sportsbook bonuses and live betting promotions are also offered, allowing you to build your bankroll substantially before ever placing your first wager.
Best Odds Values – Offshore betting sites trump domestic solutions when it comes to having the best wager prices. This is due to their inclusive customer bases and overarching reach in the US. At local books, you often have inflated odds on local teams, as the home crowd backs their favorite clubs and players. Because the best offshore sportsbooks accept Americans from all over, there is no such skew, guaranteeing you the best sports betting odds and lines for every single contest on the docket.
Live Betting – Live betting is now firmly an industry staple, and it was pioneered by international companies like the sites with a sportsbook review on this page. Quick, easy access to Internet-based odds boards is a prerequisite for live betting, and land-based solutions just don’t cut it. Why be tied to a casino for the duration of a contest, waiting to place your up-to-the-second wager at a kiosk or ticket window? When you can wager at US online sportsbooks from anywhere in the country, live betting becomes much more engaging and accessible.
Mobile Betting – Sports betting from mobile devices has become nearly as popular as using online sportsbooks in the US. Luckily, the sites reviewed on this page all have mobile betting capabilities that do not require a sportsbook app. Players can use these mobile sportsbooks for US players anywhere that has wifi or cellular connection. To bet on the mobile versions of online sportsbooks you just go to your internet browser and search them. You will see that they are instantly compatible on your phone and very effective on all devices.
Safety – The sites with online sportsbook reviews on this page all put safety first and take it extremely seriously. Each of them uses encrypted links to secure their servers that hold all of your banking information as well as your web browser that has all of your personal information. The backend encrypted links that they tend to use are 256-Bit and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Simplicity – One major thing that all sites that we created sportsbook reviews have in common is that they are easy to use. All of their homepages have tabs that lead to all of their features that can each be used in seconds. Whether it is making a deposit or withdrawal, using one of their bonuses, or just simply placing a bet, all of them are simple enough to use on either your phone or mobile device.