- NFL London has the Minnesota Vikings as 3-point favorites over the New Orleans Saints.
- Every other NFL primetime game also has a spread set at three points.
- The Philadelphia Eagles are the largest favorites, sitting -7 against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
CINCINNATI – The Week 4 NFL betting slate features many notable primetime matchups as well as a game in London. Similar to last Week 3, over 10 games have a spread of three point or less.
Since 2020, teams in the NFL favored by 3 points are 50-40, profitable for almost six units. In the same time span, those favored by 3.5 are 25-21, profitable for 1.97 units.
But those taking favorites between 0 and 3 at online sportsbooks are down 13.2 units over 113 games.
Betting NFL Primetime Games
With a 9:30 a.m. ET game included, there are four primetime matchups in the NFL this week.
The NFL betting sites expect close matchups, as all have a betting spread of 3 points exactly.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
TNF – Miami Dolphins +3 @ Cincinnati Bengals
- Last Played: December 6, 2020. Miami (-10) won and covered 19-7. Under 43.
- Notable Trend: The under has hit in six of the last seven meetings dating back to 2010.
NFL London – Minnesota Vikings -3 vs. New Orleans Saints
- Last Played: December 25, 2020. New Orleans (-6.5) won and covered 55-33. Over 49.5.
- Notable Trend: Since 2017, the under has hit in 9 of 14 NFL London games.
SNF – Kansas City Chiefs -3 @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Last Played: Super Bowl LV, February 7, 2021. Tampa Bay (-3) won and covered 31-9. Under 55.5.
- Notable Trend: The Buccaneers have been underdogs in both Brady-Mahomes meetings. They’ve covered both times.
MNF – Los Angeles Rams +3 vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Last Played: NFC Conference Championship, January 30, 2022.
- Notable Trend: The Niners have covered the spread in six of the last seven meetings against the Rams.
1 p.m. Slate
- Bills -3 @ Ravens
- Bears +3 @ Giants
- Browns -2.5 @ Falcons
- Jaguars +7 @ Eagles
- Chargers -6.5 @ Texans
- Seahawks +6.5 @ Lions
- Titans +3.5 @ Colts
- Commanders +3 @ Cowboys
4 p.m. Slate
- Cardinals +1.5 @ Panthers
- Broncos +2 @ Raiders
Michael spends most of his time betting on over/unders and analyzing algorithms in attempts to beat the book. His focus on statistics comes from an early understanding of mathematics as well as knowledge of opportunity costs. Michael enjoys playing basketball and reading about the NBA whenever he has the free time. When he is not writing, he can be found in Mississippi hitting the sportsbooks and enjoying a margarita… on the rocks, no salt.