- Betting on LeBron James to go under his point total in the Boston Celtics versus Los Angeles Lakers game tonight is one of the top bets for the slate.
- The best bet for the Lakers and Celtics rivalry matchup is on Derrick White to over 15.5 points because of LA’s weakness versus guards.
BOSTON – The best bets for Wednesday night’s nationally televised legendary rivalry game between the Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics are on player props for LeBron James and Derrick White.
The best bet at NBA online sportsbooks is for both players on their points prop, with bettors best off betting the under on LeBron’s and the over for White’s.
Betting Against Lebron James vs the Celtics
LeBron James averages more points per game against the Boston Celtics (28.8 PPG) than any other team in his career outside of the Portland Trail Blazers (29 PPG), and despite that it is still a good bet to fade the NBA’s all-time leading scorer tonight.
LeBron James Points Prop vs the Celtics
- Over 24.5 Points -108
- Under 24.5 Points -121
Some of the key reasons to bet the under on LeBron’s point total at US online sportsbooks include:
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
- LeBron has scored less than 23 points in his last two games.
- Boston has given up the least points per game to power forwards in the NBA.
- In the Lakers vs Celtics Christmas Day game, which was their only other matchup this season, LeBron scored 16 points.
Betting On Derrick White vs the Lakers
Derrick White, one of the biggest breakout players in the NBA and newly minted Zach Lowe All Star, is the best player out of any in this game to bet on.
Derrick White Points Prop vs the Lakers
- Over 15.5 Points -107
- Under 15.5 Points -122
Betting on the over for White’s player prop in the Celtics vs Lakers game stands out as the best bet for a few reasons:
- Los Angeles has given up the third most points per game to shooting guards this season and the tenth most to point guards. Given White’s status as a combo guard, this weakness against both backcourt positions is key.
- White scored 18 points in the Christmas Day versus the Lakers earlier this season.