- A.J. Brown has +120 odds to go over 80 receiving yards in the Super Bowl.
- Brown has done so in nine of his nineteen games played this season + Playoffs.
- Brown has +250 odds to go over 100 receiving yards, which he has done five times.
PHILADELPHIA - A.J. Brown is arguably the biggest difference between this Super Bowl-bound Eagles squad and the team they were a year ago.
Brown’s elite receiving capabilities will be on full display in the Super Bowl, and NFL betting fans can wager on them at the online sportsbooks.
A.J. Brown Yards+ Odds
- A.J. Brown 25+ Receiving Yards -3500
- A.J. Brown 40+ Receiving Yards -700
- A.J. Brown 50+ Receiving Yards -350
- A.J. Brown 60+ Receiving Yards -225
- A.J. Brown 70+ Receiving Yards -150
- A.J. Brown 80+ Receiving Yards +120
- A.J. Brown 90+ Receiving Yards +175
- A.J. Brown 100+ Receiving Yards +250
- A.J. Brown 110+ Receiving Yards +350
- A.J. Brown 125+ Receiving Yards +600
Some Super Bowl sportsbooks have set up Brown’s odds in such a way that bettors can wager on each of the possible amounts of yardage he can go over.
Here’s the same chart, but organized instead by how many times Brown has gone over each benchmark in the 19 games he’s played this season.
A.J. Brown Yards+ Results This Season
- A.J. Brown Under 25 Receiving Yards – 2 Times
- A.J. Brown 25+ Receiving Yards – 17 Times
- A.J. Brown 40+ Receiving Yards – 15 Times
- A.J. Brown 50+ Receiving Yards – 14 Times
- A.J. Brown 60+ Receiving Yards – 13 Times
- A.J. Brown 70+ Receiving Yards – 10 Times
- A.J. Brown 80+ Receiving Yards – 9 Times
- A.J. Brown 90+ Receiving Yards – 8 Times
- A.J. Brown 100+ Receiving Yards – 5 Times
- A.J. Brown 110+ Receiving Yards – 5 Times
- A.J. Brown 125+ Receiving Yards – 3 Times
Notably, Brown has gone over 90+ receiving yards only two less times than he’s gone over 70+ receiving yards – when he goes off, he tends to go off.
The NFL sportsbooks, however, gave 70+ yards -150 odds and 90+ yards +175 odds.
Total Receiving Yards - A.J. Brown (PHI) Odds
- Over 71.5 -115
- Under 71.5 -115
At the same sportsbook that the Yards+ odds were pulled from, Brown’s O/U for yards was set at 71.5 with -115 odds on both sides.
Meanwhile, betting on Brown 70+ costs an NFL betting fan -150 odds. That extra 1.5 yards in exchange for 25 points on the spread seems like a good deal.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Most Rec Yds. In Super Bowl Odds
- Travis Kelce +275
- A.J. Brown +300
- DeVonta Smith +300
- Dallas Goedert +775
In a potentially disrespectful move, Brown is second on the odds boards to have the most receiving yards in the Super Bowl.
The disrespect does not come from ranking him behind Travis Kelce, a great player who will likely see a ton of action. It comes from ranking him the same as his backfield partner, Devonta Smith.
Smith’s O/U in this game is about seven yards lower than Brown’s, his yard total for the year is about 200 yards lower than Brown’s, and he’s generally acknowledged to be the number two WR on the Eagles.
It seems odd for the second WR to have the same odds to lead the Super Bowl in receiving yards as the first WR.
AJ Brown Yardage Props for SB57
|AJ Brown Over 70 Yards||-150|
|AJ Brown Over 90 Yards||+175|
|AJ Brown Receiving Yds Total||Over 71.5 (-115)/Under 71.5 (-115)|
|Most Receiving Yards||Kelce (+275), Brown (+300), Smith (+300)|
Maxwell joined the USAOnlineSportsbooks team in 2019. He focuses on creating sports betting content that informs and educates. He focuses on the NBA, the NFL, College Football and Basketball, and whatever else comes across his desk.