- Tiger Woods Masters betting odds at online sportsbooks are long (+5000).
- A bet on Tiger to finish in the top five has +800 odds and is the best Tiger bet.
- Other betting storylines for the Masters include LIV Golf performances, Rory McIlroy’s quest to win at Augusta, and Scottie Scheffler's attempt to become the third repeat champion.
AUGUSTA, Ga. - Tiger Woods Masters betting odds are attracting a lot of action at online sportsbooks for the first major of the season, with bets on the legend offering payouts practically unheard-of odds for the golfer with the second most green jackets in the tournament's history.
Masters Odds For Tiger Woods
- To Win: +5000
- Top 5 Finish: +800
- Top 10: +325
- Top 20: +125
With a player of his legendary stature, finding the best bet for Tiger Woods at online Masters sportsbooks is less about which bet and more about which bet offers the most value relative to his history at the event.
Best Tiger Woods Masters Bets
Tiger Woods has won five green jackets in his illustrious career at Augusta, but there are many other facts about Tiger at the Masters that highlight his career and can give bettors some insights about which edges to take:
- Tiger Woods has made the cut in every one of his Masters appearances as a professional (22 straight). That streak dates back to 1997, with Woods only not making it to the weekend in 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2021 because he did not play in the event.
- Since his professional career began at the Masters in 1997, Woods has had more top five finishes (12) than not (10).
- Tiger made the cut in 2022 but faded down the stretch as his injuries began to wear on him. Woods was tied for 19 after the second round, but back-to-back 78s caused him to fall to 47.
The career highlight that specifically makes should have bettors at USA online sportsbooks particularly invested is Tiger Woods finishing in the top five with +800 odds.
Woods has rarely benefited bettors that choose to take the shorter top 10 or top 20 odds, with only two top 10 finishes and five top 20 finishes that were not in the top five.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Other Betting Storylines for the Masters
Outside of the many Tiger Woods storylines, there are many other notable bets for the Masters.
- LIV Golfers: After a lot of banter between PGA Tour and LIV Golf players, bettors can wager on the 18 different LIV golfers to win or secure a strong finish. Cameron Smith has the shortest odds from LIV to win the Masters at +2000. There is also a special prop at Bovada for a LIV golfer to win a major with +120 odds.
- Rory McIlroy: Considered by many to be the defining golfer of the current generation, Rory has been on the career grand slam watch ever since his win at The Open Championship in 2014. McIlroy has +750 odds to accomplish that long-term career goal.
- Scottie Scheffler: Last year's winner, Scottie Scheffler will be attempting to join Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus as the only golfers to win back-to-back green jackets. Scheffler has shown an ability to repeat already this season after securing his second straight Waster Management title, with the favored +700 odds for Scottie giving him a strong chance to repeat again.