- The Rainbow 6 Jackpot is offered at Gulfstream Park.
- The bettor wagered 20 cents to win $2,211,783.62.
- The biggest Rainbow 6 Jackpot was $6.6 million back in 2014.
HALLANDALE, Fla. – A bettor wagered 20 cents and won $2.2 million at Gulfstream Park on Friday.
Like many USA sportsbooks and racebooks, Gulfstream Park has many ongoing promotions. The Rainbow 6 is one of these promotions.
To win the Rainbow 6, horse bettors must guess the winners of six different races. That is not the only thing that must happen. To win the contest, you must be the only horse bettor to correctly guess the winning combination. If there are two winners, 70 percent of the day’s pool goes to both winners. The other 30 percent gets rolled over into the jackpot pool.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
It is only 20 cents to enter and those two dimes turned into $2.2 million for one lucky winner. Last Friday, races four through nine were part of the Rainbow 6 Jackpot. The winning horses were as follows:
- Angelic Knugget
- Native Hawk
- Verdict Is In
- One Hot Drama
- Resident Liberal
One Hot Drama had was the biggest longshot to win. This horse only had 14-1 odds to win its race. Thanks to this combination, one lucky winner received $2.2 million. It is currently unknown how many combinations the winner put in to win this race. With the jackpot won, the Rainbow 6 will reset to zero dollars and begin to start accumulating for the next winner.
Daniel has been a big sports fan ever since he was a kid. He decided to use his writing skills to become more deeply involved in the world of sports and sports betting. When he is not writing, you can catch him cheering on the Miami Heat.