- There are only 16 teams still undefeated through Week 7.
- The top four teams in the AP Top 25 poll are Alabama, Clemson, Georgia and Ohio State.
- Only three weeks remain until the College Football Playoff Rankings are announced.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Week 7 of the College Football season brings us some great matchups this weekend. Making use of a few notable trends at US online sportsbooks may be helpful in making sure more bets hit when betting on college football this weekend.
No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (-10.5) vs. No. 11 Texas Longhorns
- Oklahoma is 7-3 SU in their last 10 games against the Texas Longhorns.
- The Longhorns are 4-2 ATS in their last six games.
- Winner: Oklahoma Sooners SU
South Carolina Gamecocks vs. No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs (-23.5)
- The Gamecocks are 1-5 SU against the Georgia Bulldogs in their last six meetings.
- Georgia is 8-4 ATS over their last 12 games.
- Winner: Georgia Bulldogs SU
Florida State Seminoles vs. No. 2 Clemson Tigers (-27)
- The Seminoles are 1-7 SU in their last eight games on the road against Clemson.
- The total has gone Over in six of Clemson’s last eight games against the Seminoles.
- Winner: Clemson Tigers SU
No. 7 Florida Gators vs. No.5 LSU Tigers (-13.5)
- The Gators are 2-5 SU in their last seven games on the road against the LSU Tigers.
- The total has gone Over in seven of LSU’s last eight games.
- Winner: LSU Tigers (-13.5)
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (-17) vs. No. 24 Texas A&M Aggies
- In their last eight games, the Alabama Crimson Tide are 2-6 ATS.
- When playing as the underdog the total has gone Over in six of Texas A&M’s last eight games.
- Winner: Alabama Crimson Tide SU
Michigan State Spartans vs. No. 8 Wisconsin Badgers (-10.5)
- In their last ten games, the Spartans are 2-8 ATS.
- The Badgers are 6-0 SU in their last six games.
- Winner: Wisconsin Badgers (-10.5)
No. 10 Penn State Nittany Lions (-3.5) vs. No. 17 Iowa Hawkeyes
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
- In the last five games on the road against Iowa, Penn State is 1-4 ATS.
- As the underdog, the total has gone Over in six of Iowa’s last seven games.
- Winner: Take the over
Washington State Cougars vs. No. 18 Arizona State Sun Devils (-1)
- The Cougars are 1-4 ATS in their last five matchups against the Sun Devils.
- The Sun Devils are 6-1 ATS in their last seven home games against Washington State.
- Winner: Washington State Cougars SU
USC Trojans vs. No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (-10.5)
- In their last five games on the road against the Fighting Irish, the USC Trojans are 1-4 ATS.
- The Fighting Irish are 17-2 SU in their last 19 games.
- Winner: Notre Dame Fighting Irish (-10.5)
No. 23 Memphis Tigers (-5.5) vs. Temple Owls
- In their last eight AAC Conference games, the Memphis Tigers are 7-1 ATS.
- The Temple Owls are currently on a seven-game home winning streak.
- Winner: Memphis Tigers (-5.5)
Louisville Cardinals vs. No. 19 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (-6.5)
- Louisville is 4-2 SU in their last six matchups against Wake Forest.
- In four of Wake Forest's last six games against Louisville, the total has gone Under.
- Winner: Take the under
Nebraska Corn Huskers vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (-7.5)
- In their last nine Week 7 games, Nebraska is 3-6 SU.
- The Golden Gophers are currently on a seven-game winning streak.
- Winner: Minnesota Golden Gophers
Texas Tech Red Raiders vs. No. 22 Baylor Bears (-11)
- The Red Raiders are 1-4 ATS in their last five road games.
- In seven of Baylor’s last nine against Texas Tech, the total has gone Over.
- Winner: Baylor Bears
As a professional sports writer, Robert has written for outlets such as the FAMUAN and other sports-centric platforms. He focuses mainly on NFL and NBA betting, though he keeps tabs on every major sport.