- Graham Mertz is projected for 179.5 passing yards against the Utah Utes.
- Ricky Pearsall has -114 odds to go over 46.5 receiving yards, which he went over in last year’s game against Utah.
- Trevor Etienne’s rushing yards prop is set at 52.5 yards, with other Florida Gators running back Montrell Johnson Jr. having a projection of 57.5 rushing yards.
SALT LAKE CITY – The Utah Utes host the Florida Gators as a 6.5-point favorite for their season opener on Thursday night. Player props are available for Florida players like quarterback Graham Mertz, who has +158 odds to throw over 1.5 passing touchdowns in the game.
Player props at USA online sportsbooks also include passing yards, receiving yards, and rushing yards for the Florida Gators.
Graham Mertz Passing Touchdowns Prop
- Over 1.5 Passing Touchdowns +158
- Under 1.5 Passing Touchdowns -209
The Wisconsin Badgers transfer threw over 1.5 passing touchdowns in five games last season. Mertz has +158 odds to throw over 1.5 passing touchdowns in his debut with the Florida Gators.
Graham Mertz Passing Yards Prop
- Over 179.5 Passing Yards -114
- Under 179.5 Passing Yards -114
Mertz went over 179.5 passing yards in half his games with Wisconsin, but will likely take more of a facilitator role with the Gators. Outside of Ricky Pearsall, the Gators' receiver room is lackluster so bet the under here with -114 odds.
Ricky Pearsall Receiving Yards Prop
- Over 46.5 Receiving Yards -114
- Under 46.5 Receiving Yards -114
Ricky Pearsall reeled in four passes for 67 yards in the Gators 2022 season-opening duel with the Utah Utes. The -114 odds at online Florida sportsbooks for Pearsall to go over 46.5 receiving yards are valuable considering he did it six times last season.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Florida Gators Rushing Yards Prop
Oddsmakers acknowledge that Florida’s strength is in the run game, expecting two players to rush for over 50 yards on Thursday.
Montrell Johnson Rushing Yards Prop
- Over 57.5 Rushing Yards -104
- Under 57.5 Rushing Yards -126
Johnson led the backfield with 12 carries for 75 yards and a touchdown in last year’s game against Utah. There are -112 odds at college football sportsbooks for Montrell Johnson Jr. to find the end zone again.
Trevor Etienne Rushing Yards Prop
- Over 52.5 Rushing Yards -130
- Under 52.5 Rushing Yards +100
Trevor Etienne was the more efficient rusher, tallying 64 yards on just five carries. His 12.8 yards per carry in last year’s game gives value to the -130 odds to go over 52.5 rushing yards.
Zach is currently a student enrolled at Florida State University. He is majoring in Writing, Editing, and Media with a minor in Communication. He has a passion for sports betting and specializes in DFS for NFL, NBA, and MLB. At the casino, you can find Zach playing Texas Hold’em Poker or roulette.