- With two NHL Playoff games tonight, there are many daily props available on online sportsbooks.
- Jesper Bratt, Martin Necas, Joe Pavelski and Jaden Schwartz hold -350 odds for 1+ combined goals.
- Jack Hughes, Timo Meier, Sebastian Aho, Jason Robertson and Roope Hintz have -260 odds to end up on 2+ combined goals
LAS VEGAS – NHL daily specials for Tuesday Game 4 matchups feature combined goals props from the league’s top scorers.
The Carolina Hurricanes and the New Jersey Devils face off in Tuesday’s first NHL Playoff game, followed by a matchup between the Dallas Stars and the Seattle Kraken.
NHL Playoffs: May 9, Combined Goals Prop 1
- Jesper Bratt, Martin Necas, Joe Pavelski And Jaden Schwartz 1+ Combined Goals -350
Bratt has scored one goal in his 11 playoff games, Necas has scored five in 42, Pavelski has scored 69 in 172, and Schwartz has scored 29 in 98.
Bratt and Necas are arguably the weak links of this wager historically speaking, while Pavelski and Schwartz might be the reason online sportsbooks list this wager at -350 odds.
NHL Playoffs: May 9, Combined Goals Prop 2
- Jack Hughes, Timo Meier, Sebastian Aho, Jason Robertson And Roope Hintz 2+ Combined Goals -260
The odds for this daily special on NHL sportsbook are reliant on recent scoring success by Hughes and Hintz.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Hughes has scored five goals in his 10 career playoff appearances, lending this wager a big boost.
Meier has only scored eight goals in 44 appearances but sees help having Sebastian Aho, who 27 goals in 53 playoff appearances.
Jason Robertson has far less playoff experience than some others, scoring three goals in 16 playoff games.
Finally, Roope Hintz has scored 14 goals in 53 games, but scored a whopping five goals in the first round of the Playoffs.
Maxwell joined the USAOnlineSportsbooks team in 2019. He focuses on creating sports betting content that informs and educates. He focuses on the NBA, the NFL, College Football and Basketball, and whatever else comes across his desk.