- Betting on Day 1 of the Ryder Cup features +400 odds for either USA or Europe to win 4-0 in either session.
- There are +1200 odds for anyone to hit a hole in one on Day 1.
- Three or more halved matches in Day 1 has +700 odds.
ROME – Day 1 of the 2023 Ryder Cup offers betting specials for match outcomes for the foursomes and four-ball matches. Betting odds favor the world’s best golfers to be evenly matched and tie in at least one match on Day 1.
Europe and United States’ stacked rosters make plenty of Ryder Cup specials at online sportsbooks worth betting.
Ryder Cup Day 1 Special Bets
- 1 or Less Matches Halved -225
- Any Halved Match in Foursomes -110
- 2 or More Matches Halved +160
- Any Team to Win 4 - 0 Either Session +400
- Europe to Win Day 1 Foursomes and USA To Win Day 1 Fourballs +450
- USA to Win Day 1 Foursomes and Day 1 Fourballs +450
- Europe To Win Day 1 Foursomes and Day 1 Fourballs +550
- 3+ Halved Matches +700
- 2+ Halved Matches in Foursomes +800
- Hole In One +1200
Based on odds, Europe is more likely to win the foursomes and the United States is more likely to win four-ball. The Europeans are favored at online golf sportsbooks in three of four Day 1 matches.
There are +1200 odds for anyone to hit a hole in one on Day 1. Interesting enough, Viktor Hovland hit a hole in one on a 302-yard par 4 in Ryder cup practice.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
What Are The Pairings For Day 1?
Scottie Scheffler, Rory McIlroy, Jon Rahm and more of the world’s best golfers go head-to-head on Friday. There are many intriguing matchups for the Day 1 foursomes that could result in a tie.
Day 1 Foursome Matches
|1||Scottie Scheffler / Sam Burns (-125)||Jon Rahm / Tyrrell Hatton (EVEN)|
|2||Max Homa / Brian Harman (+150)||Viktor Hovland / Ludvig Aberg (-120)|
|3||Rickie Fowler / Collin Morikawa (-110)||Shane Lowry / Sepp Straka (+120)|
|4||Xander Schauffele / Patrick Cantlay (+125)||Rory McIlroy / Tommy Fleetwood (EVEN)|
Betting on matches to end in a tie, resulting in halved matches, offer valuable odds. Each match offers +650 odds for a tie.
Zach is currently a student enrolled at Florida State University. He is majoring in Writing, Editing, and Media with a minor in Communication. He has a passion for sports betting and specializes in DFS for NFL, NBA, and MLB. At the casino, you can find Zach playing Texas Hold’em Poker or roulette.