- For Super Bowl 57, any scoring drive is favored at -190 odds to take less time than the National Anthem.
- Chris Stapleton is performing the National Anthem and the total projected time is set at 2:05.
- The Eagles and Chiefs have recorded three combined scoring drives under 1:01 in the 2022 playoffs.
GLENDALE, Ariz. – There are hundreds of different ways to bet on Super Bowl 57, with one of the most interesting being through betting on either team having a scoring drive that takes less time than the performance of the National Anthem.
Will Any Scoring Drive Take Less Time Than the National Anthem?
Chris Stapleton will be performing the National Anthem for Super Bowl 57 and the total time for the performance to take has been set at 2:05 with -115 odds for the over/under at USA online sportsbooks. Both the Eagles and the Chiefs recorded a scoring drive during Championship Weekend that took less than a minute to complete.
Over the past 15 years, the Super Bowl National Anthem has not taken less time than 1:30 to perform. Three of the last four Super Bowl National Anthem performances have gone over the projected total that was set by online Super Bowl sportsbooks.
Chiefs 2022 Postseason Fastest Scoring Drives
- (3:21) – Against Cincinnati in the Conference Championship, the Chiefs ran seven plays for 39 yards and kicked a 43-yard field goal.
- (2:17) – Against Jacksonville in the Divisional Round, the Chiefs ran five plays for 29 yards and kicked a 50-yard field goal.
- (0:27) – After a kick return to midfield, Mahomes ran four plays for 26 yards to set up a game winning 45-yard field goal.
Eagles 2022 Postseason Fastest Scoring Drives
- (1:00) – In the Divisional Round against New York, The Eagles scored a touchdown from a three-play drive that accounted for 36 total yards.
- (0:55) – In the NFC Championship game against San Francisco, the Eagles scored a touchdown on another three-play drive that accounted for 30 total yards.
If the Eagles put together a third straight scoring drive at or under a minute during the Super Bowl, bettors would lock in the prop hitting for a scoring drive taking less time than the National Anthem.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
If the Eagles’ defense continues to win the turnover battle, another fast scoring drive could be in store for Philly.
Ben has always been a huge sports fan who loves to keep up with all things NBA and NFL. He is a Editing, Writing, and Media major at Florida State University and enjoys spending his free time watching sports and hanging out.