- The Cleveland Browns are favored to beat the Cincinnati Bengals by 6.5-points on Thursday Night Football.
- The Bengals defensive line will be without former Pro Bowlers Mike Daniels and Geno Atkins tonight.
- Nick Chubb has -165 odds to record Over 75.5 rushing yards against the Cincinnati Bengals.
CLEVELAND – The battle of Ohio takes place on Thursday Night Football as the Cincinnati Bengals travel to the dog pound to take on the Cleveland Browns.
Going into this matchup both teams have already experienced injuries to key players that could have an impact on betting in this game.
Cincinnati Bengals Injuries
The Cincinnati Bengals defensive line will be without former Pro Bowlers Geno Atkins and Mike Daniels.
The defensive line of the Bengals will only be anchored down by Carlos Dunlap while he is still a viable gamechanger. In the wake of these NFL injuries the Bengals have called up a defensive lineman off the practice squad.
We've elevated DT Freedom Akinmoladun and S Trayvon Henderson from the practice squad to the active roster for tonight’s game.
— Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) September 17, 2020
This could mean a big game is in store for the Cleveland Browns running game as bettors should have more confidence in taking the over on the rushing props featuring Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt at Bovada .
Total Rushing Yards - Kareem Hunt (CLE)
- Over 39.5 Rushing Yards (-130)
- Under 39.5 Rushing Yards (EVEN)
Total Rushing Yards - Nick Chubb (CLE)
- Over 75.5 Rushing Yards (-165)
- Under 75.5 Rushing Yards (+125)
Cleveland Browns Injuries/Inactive
The Browns will be without defensive lineman Olivier Vernon as he’s inactive with an abdominal injury.
Cleveland will still have Myles Garrett as their defensive anchor so don’t expect a breakout game from the Bengals offense. This has been reflected at many online sportsbooks.
— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) September 17, 2020
Vernon was one of six inactives among the Browns on Thursday.