- Andrew Putnam, Keegan Bradley, and Rickie Fowler are all tied with +400 odds to win the 2022 ZOZO Championship, heading into round three.
- Tiger Woods won the tournament as the favorite after round two in 2019 and Hideki Matsuyama won the tournament in 2021 as the favorite after round two.
CHIBA, Japan – The third round of the ZOZO Championship is going to be live tonight, with three players currently tied with the best odds to win after two rounds. Being a no-cut event, the third round will feature every single player still having odds to take first place in the event.
Before the tournament began, Xander Schauffele was the favorite with the shortest odds of +900 at sites with online betting. Entering the third round, Schauffele is tied for 13th place with a score of -4 and +2000 odds.
Top 10 Player Odds to Win After Round Two
- Andrew Putnam +400
- Keegan Bradley +400
- Rickie Fowler +400
- Collin Morikawa +1200
- John Huh +1400
- Matthew NeSmith +2000
- Viktor Hovland +2000
- Xander Schauffele +2000
- Cameron Young +4000
- Keita Nakajima +4000
- Sam Ryder +4000
- Adam Schenk +5000
- Hideki Matsuyama +8000
There is still plenty of room for underdog betting, with Bovada Sportsbook offering plenty of long odds for players that have value to win the Championship.
There are currently 12 players with scores between -5 and -10, going from tied for first to tied for eighth place. Professional golf betting sites have odds for these players that range from +400 to +10000 and 72 holes are still left to play.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Players With Long Odds
- Luke List +10000 (tied for eighth)
- Cameron Champ +10000 (tied for eighth)
- Brendan Steele +15000 (tied for 24th)
- Tom Kim +8000 (tied for 34th)
However, past tournaments have seen notable favorites after the second round coming out on top.
Winner of Each ZOZO Championship
- 2021 – Hideki Matsuyama won the tournament with +1600 odds and was the favorite to take first after the second round with a one-stroke lead.
- 2020 – Entering the tournament with +2800 odds, Patrick Cantlay pulled off the underdog win, even though he was tied for fourth after the second round with odds around +1400.
- 2019 – Tiger Woods won the 2019 Championship with +3300 pre-tournament odds. However, Woods ended the second round as the favorite to win and held a 2-stroke lead.
With Andrew Putnam and Rickie Fowler both currently tied for first place, with a score of -10 and Keegan Bradley right behind at -9, past ZOZO Championship results point towards these three players have the most favorable odds.
Ben has always been a huge sports fan who loves to keep up with all things NBA and NFL. He is a Editing, Writing, and Media major at Florida State University and enjoys spending his free time watching sports and hanging out.