- Deebo Samuel prop betting odds may prove to be the most valuable bets available for the game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Seattle Seahawks.
- Past matchups against the Seahawks suggest that taking the over 43.5 receiving yards prop is a great value, with alternate Deebo Samuel receiving yard props potentially hitting it big.
- After scoring 14 touchdowns last season it may be tempting to bet on Deebo Samuel’s touchdown props, but it likely safer to stick to yardage over touchdowns.
- Bovada is offering Deebo Samuel rushing yards props, with the 12.5-yard total much too low considering the former Pro Bowler’s past playoff performances.
SAN FRANCISCO - Deebo Samuel prop bets for the NFC Wild Card Round matchup between the San Francisco 49ers and the Seattle Seahawks may offer some of the most value of the entire Saturday slate of games.
Betting on Deebo Samuel Receiving Yard Props
Deebo Samuel's receiving yard prop versus the Seattle Seahawks is set extremely low at Bovada, with the do-it-all threat given a yardage prop under 50 yards.
Deebo Samuel Receiving Yard Prop
- Over 43.5 Receiving Yards -115
- Under 43.5 Receiving Yards -115
The NFL sportsbook has seemingly set this line much too low when considering Deebo's dominant history versus Seattle:
- Week 10 of 2019: 8 Receptions on 11 targets for 112 receiving yards
- Week 17 of 2019: 5 Receptions on 5 Targets for 102 receiving yards (1 rushing touchdown)
- Week 4 of 2021: 8 Receptions on 13 targets for 156 receiving yards and 2 touchdowns
- Week 2 of 2021: 5 Receptions on 6 targets for 44 receiving yards
Deebo has cleared the 43.5 receiving yard prop in all four games against them in past, making the over the best Deebo Samuel prop bet versus the Seattle Seahawks.
One possibly more valuable Deebo Samuel prop bet is on his alternative receiving yards bet at Bovada:
- Deebo Samuel 25+ Receiving Yards -400
- Deebo Samuel 40+ Receiving Yards -140
- Deebo Samuel 50+ Receiving Yards +115
- Deebo Samuel 60+ Receiving Yards +175
- Deebo Samuel 70+ Receiving Yards +300
- Deebo Samuel 80+ Receiving Yards +450
- Deebo Samuel 90+ Receiving Yards +650
Having topped 100 receiving yards in three of four matchups versus the 'Hawks, betting on Deebo Samuel to top 90 with +650 odds may be an incredible value.
Deebo Samuel Receptions Prop
Given his history of five or more catches in every game versus Seattle in the past, plus hitting at least four receptions in one of his two games with Brock Purdy under center, taking the over on Deebo Samuel's receptions prop is another great option for bettors on the former South Carolina standout.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Deebo Samuel Total Receptions
- Over 3.5 -145
- Under 3.5 +110
Deebo Samuel Touchdown Prop Bets
After tying for the second most total touchdowns last season out of all receivers with 14, Deebo Samuel regressed in 2022. The former Pro Bowler scored just two receiving touchdowns all season while adding three more on the ground.
Deebo has scored a touchdown in two of four games versus the Seahawks in the past, but betting on Samuel's receiving yards prop at online sportsbooks is likely a safer bet than banking on a touchdown.
Deebo Samuel Touchdown Odds
- Deebo Samuel Any Time Touchdown Scorer +150
- Deebo Samuel 1st Half Touchdown Scorer +285
- Deebo Samuel First 49ers Touchdown Scorer +450
- Deebo Samuel First Touchdown Scorer +725
Deebo Samuel Rushing Yards Prop
One of the most versatile players in the NFL, Deebo Samuel is well known for his rushing ability.
Bovada acknowledged that by providing a Deebo Samuel rushing yards prop bet, although the 12.5-yard threshold may be underselling just how talented he is at running back.
Deebo Samuel Rushing Yards Prop
- Over 12.5 Rushing Yards -115
- Under 12.5 Rushing Yards -115
49ers coach Kyle Shanahan has worked to find ways to get Deebo Samuel the ball out of the backfield in playoff games before, with Samuel's rushing yard game log in the playoff suggesting that is more likely to double the 12.5-yard rushing total than go under:
- 2019 Playoffs versus the Vikings: 1 rushing attempt for 6 yards
- 2019 Playoffs versus the Packers: 2 rushing attempts for 43 yards
- 2019 Playoffs versus the Chiefs: 3 rushing attempts for 53 yards
- 2021 Playoffs versus the Cowboys: 10 rushing attempts for 72 yards and a rushing touchdown
- 2021 Playoffs versus the Packers: 10 rushing attempts for 39 yards
- 2021 Playoffs versus the Rams: 7 rushing attempts for 26 yards
Are you trailing or fading Deebo Samuel’s prop bets at Bovada?