- Despite a strong second half last week, betting the under on Trevor Lawrence's 242.5-yard passing prop at Bovada with +110 odds is a strong bet.
- The best Trevor Lawrence prop bet for the over is on his rushing yard total at 15.5 with -115 odds.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Despite 225 passing yards in the second half of the Jacksonville Jaguar's comeback win last week, the best Trevor Lawrence props against is on the under for his 242.5 yards passing prop at Bovada.
Trevor Lawrence Passing Yards Prop vs the Chiefs
- Over 242.5 Passing Yards -145
- Under 242.5 Passing Yards +110
Getting plus odds at NFL sportsbooks for Lawrence to go under 242.5 yards presents an excellent opportunity for bettors to get long odds on a prop bet that has a strong chance of hitting based on T-Law's history:
- Despite a Divisional Round Weekend-high total of 52.5 points, being a road underdog in high-scoring games has not influenced Lawrence's passing totals. In Lawrence's five career games as a road underdog with a point total of 46 or more, the former Clemson standout has passed for more than 242.5 yards just once while averaging 213.5 passing yards in those games.
- Road games have specifically dictated Trevor Lawrence's passing yardage this season, as he has thrown for more than 30 yards less per game on the road (229.2 YPG) than at home (259.8). This trend is a significant flip from his rookie year, as Lawrence averaged 221.9 YPG on the road to only 207.3 YPG at home.
Bovada is also offering many other Trevor Lawrence passing props:
- Trevor Lawrence Passing Touchdowns Prop: 1.5 (Over -130, Under EVEN)
- Trevor Lawrence Pass Attempts Prop: 38.5 (Over EVEN; Under -130)
- Trevor Lawrence Completions Prop: 23.5 (Over -110; Under -120)
- Trevor Lawrence Interception Prop: 0.5 (Over -160; Under +120)
Trevor Lawrence Rushing Yards Prop vs the Chiefs
For players looking to bet the over on Trevor Lawrence props, the best bet is to look towards his rushing yards prop.
Rushing Yards Prop for Trevor Lawrence
- Over 15.5 Yards -115
- Under 15.5 Yards -115
Online sportsbooks have set this 15.5-yard rushing line because has gone over this total in exactly half of his last ten games.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
The opposite of his passing yards prop, trends based on the total and home/away status suggest taking the over:
- Trevor Lawrence has recorded 26+ rushing yards in his last three road games.
- In five games this year with a total of at least 48 points, Lawrence has rushed for 21+ yards four times.
- For his career, Trevor Lawrence averages 20.2 rush yards per game as an underdog versus 9.6 yards as an underdog.
Are you trailing prop bets on Trevor Lawrence at Bovada?