- The best bet for Game 6 between the Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns is a prop parlay that has the Suns winning, Devin Booker totaling more than 44.5 points + rebounds + assists, and Michael Porter Jr. grabbing more than 6.5 rebounds at +400 odds.
- The best prop bet for Game 6 is likely on the over for Devin Booker’s points + rebounds + assists prop at 44.5 given his performance since Chris Paul’s injury and increased output at home.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s rebounding prop is the best prop bet for the Nuggets as it is set at 6.5 rebounds, despite him snaring at least eight boards in his last three games.
PHOENIX - Prop bet parlays for Game 6 of the Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets series are a strong option ahead of tip-off on Thursday. The best parlay includes the Suns to win, Devin Booker to go over his points + rebounds + assists prop, and Michael Porter Jr. to secure more than 6.5 rebounds for +400 odds.
Phoenix is 2-0 at home this series and 4-1 at home throughout the playoffs this year, making them a safe inclusion in this parlay with -140 odds.
To include the Suns in a prop bet parlay at online NBA sportsbooks, bettors can use tools such as the Bovada prop drop-down bar and select the Suns to win on the moneyline.
This style tool is not available at every online sportsbook, with players missing out on valuable lengthened odds by not including Phoenix to defend their home court for the third straight time versus the Nuggets this postseason.
Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Game Six Odds
|Denver Nuggets||+2.5 (-110)||+120||O226.0 (-110)|
|Phoenix Suns||-2.5 (-110)||-140||U226.0 (-110)|
Betting on Devin Booker PRA
The points + rebounds + assists (PRA) prop at online sportsbooks for Devin Booker has been set at 44.5 with -124 odds on the over and -106 on the under.
The over is the favorite for a reason, as Booker has been on a tear as of late. In the three games since Chris Paul's injury, Booker has shown the ability to stuff the stat sheet in all three categories.
- Game 3 (Phoenix won at home 121-114): 47 Points + 9 Assists + 6 Rebounds = 62 PRA
- Game 4 (Phoenix won at home 129-124): 36 Points + 12 Assists + 6 Rebounds = 54 PRA
- Game 5 (Phoenix lost on the road 102-118): 28 Points + 4 Assists + 6 Rebounds = 38 PRA
The relatively low PRA achieved in Game 5 by Devin Booker's standards was also part of another playoff-long pattern. Booker has averaged 47.0 PRA at home throughout the postseason and 44.6 on the road.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Both of those averages are above the 44.5 PRA line set at online sportsbooks, but with the Suns at home, the over for Devin Booker's points + rebounds + assists prop is likely the best bet for the game.
Betting on Michael Porter Jr. Rebounds
Known primarily for his shooting ability, Michael Porter Jr.'s willingness to help on the boards over the past three games gives a bump to the third leg on this parlay.
Porter Jr.'s rebounding prop has been set at 6.5 boards, with -124 odds on the over and -105 on the under.
The former top recruit has shown that number to be too low thus far in the postseason, having secured eight or more rebounds in his last three games and in six of the Nuggets’ 10 playoff games.
What is the Best Bet for Game 6 between the Phoenix Suns & Denver Nuggets?
|Phoenix Suns ML||-140|
|Devin Booker O 44.5 PRA||-124|
|Michael Porter Jr. O 6.5 Rebound||-124|
|Parlay them All||+400|