- Brooks Koepka is the best bet to win the 2023 PGA Championship due to his form at the Masters, past PGA
- Championship victories, and dominance in majors in New York.
- Jon Rahm and Scottie Scheffler are the co-favorites with +800 odds each.
ROCHESTER, N.Y. - Location and recent performance indicate that the best bet for the 2023 PGA Championship winner is Brooks Koepka with +1600 odds.
2023 PGA Championship Odds
- Jon Rahm +800
- Scottie Scheffler +800
- Rory McIlroy +1200
- Brooks Koepka +1600
- Justin Thomas +2000
- Cameron Young +2200
- Collin Morikawa +2200
- Patrick Cantlay +2200
- Xander Schauffele +2200
- Jordan Spieth +2500
Betting on Brooks Koepka
Brooks Koepka has the fourth shortest odds at online golf sportsbooks, but at the very least should be tied with Rory McIlroy for third in odds.
Brooks is coming in playing better golf, especially in major championships. Koepka is coming off a second-place finish at the 2023 Masters, which Rory missed, and is capable of beating anyone at a major championship.
With Rory cast aside, the two biggest competitors for Brooks Koepka are the co-favorites at +800, Jon Rahm and Scottie Scheffler. Brooks Koepka is a better bet than either betting favorite for multiple reasons.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
- Koepka has odds that pay out twice as much as either favorite, with bettors sacrificing winnings when choosing Rahm or Scheffler.
- Brooks Koepka has won two Wanamaker Trophies (PGA Championship Trophies) already in his career, while neither favorite has ever won a PGA Championship.
- The Rochester location may also benefit Koepka as he has won two of the last three PGA Tour majors that have taken place in New York (2019 PGA Championship at Bethpage Black and the 2018 US Open at Shinnecock Hills).
- This will be the second time in Brooks Koepka’s career that he and his caddie will play this golf course, as the 2013 PGA Championship was the first tournament he had played in with his current caddie Ricky Elliott.
Rahm and Scheffler’s consistency over the past year has made it fair that they are co-favorites, but with odds twice as long at online sportsbooks and plenty of advantages in his own right, Brooks Koepka is the best bet to win the 2023 PGA Championship at +1600.