- Israel Adesanya will defend the UFC Middleweight Championship against Jared Cannonier.
- Adesanya is favored to win by a range of -450 to -520, depending on the sportsbook used.
- Cannonier’s odds range from +350 to +375, as a significant underdog.
LAS VEGAS – Israel Adesanya is set to defend his UFC Middleweight Championship against the hard-hitting Jared Cannonier in the main event of UFC 276, and line shopping can help find the best odds on both men.
Bovada features the best odds on the reigning champion, with -450 odds compared to BetOnline’s -500 and FanDuel’s -520.
Israel Adesanya Odds To Win
- Adesanya To Win At Bovada -450
- Adesanya To Win At BetOnline -500
- Adesanya To Win At FanDuel -520
As for the challenger, the most profitable bet on Cannonier to win can be found at BetOnline, where he is +375 to stop Adesanya’s undefeated run at Middleweight.
Jared Cannonier Odds To Win
- CannonierTo Win At Bovada +350
- Cannonier To Win At BetOnline +375
- Cannonier To Win At FanDuel +350
Adesanya is expected to point-fight Cannonier, as he’s a much faster and more agile fighter. Six of Adesanya’s last eight fights have ended by decision, and he lost only one of those – a matchup against former Light Heavyweight Champion Jan Blachowicz, at Light Heavyweight.
Israel Adesanya Odds To Win By Decision
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
- Adesanya To Win By Decision At Bovada +120
- Adesanya To Win By Decision At BetOnline +125
- Adesanya To Win By Decision At FanDuel +120
Only a modest gain can be found via line shopping this time, with Adesanya’s decision odds being slightly more profitable at BetOnline. But all three UFC betting markets seem to agree that Adesanya by decision is the most likely finish method.
As for Cannonier, his nickname is the Killa Gorilla, and he’s racked up four of his last five wins via knockout or technical knockout.
Jared Cannonier Odds To Win By KO/TKO/DQ
- CannonierTo Win By KO/TKO/DQ At Bovada +525
- Cannonier To Win By KO/TKO/DQ At BetOnline +525
- Cannonier To Win By KO/TKO/DQ At FanDuel +600
Cannonier’s fists can only take him so far, as the online sportsbooks put his odds to win by KO – his most likely victory method – below both Adesanya By Decision and Adesanya By KO by a significant margin.
The best place to wager on it is going to be FanDuel, where the Killa Gorilla has +600 odds to knock out the Champ.
Maxwell joined the USAOnlineSportsbooks team in 2019. He focuses on creating sports betting content that informs and educates. He focuses on the NBA, the NFL, College Football and Basketball, and whatever else comes across his desk.