- The North Queensland Cowboys are 6.5-point favorites over the St George Illawarra Dragons in Round 11 of the 2023 NRL season.
- The under is set at 41.5 points for this match but the Cowboys and Dragons have combined for 37.7 PPG on the season.
- The Dragons have lost their last five straight but have not lost by more than two points in those games, making them favorable to cover.
TOWNSVILLE – Round 11 of the 2023 National Rugby League continues this weekend, with odds favoring the North Queensland Cowboys against the St George Illawarra Dragons.
While both of these teams are at the bottom of the 2023 ladder, the Cowboys are the slight favorite at online sportsbooks, with four wins on the season compared to the Dragons’ two.
NRL Game Lines: Cowboys vs Dragons
- Moneyline: Cowboys -218/Dragons +186/Draw +2200
- Spread: Cowboys -6.5 (-105)/Dragons +6.5 (-125)
- Total: Over 41.5 (-115)/Under 41.5 (-115)
NRL Trends Favor the Dragons to Cover
The Dragons have dropped their last five games, while North Queensland 2-3 in that stretch. Even though they have been in the losing column, the Dragons have lost those past five games by a combined 13 points with not one of those losses being by more than two points.
With this trend of the Dragons keeping games close, betting on them to cover the 6.5 spread at online Rugby sportsbooks is one of the better bets of the game. Four of the Cowboys’ games this season have been decided by two points or less.
Bet the Under for Cowboys vs Dragons
The Cowboys have averaged only 16.8 points per game during the 2023 season, with 14 or fewer points in four separate games. During the 2023 NRL season, the Dragons have outscored North Queensland by 23 total points but have played one less game.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
With St George Illawarra averaging 20.8 points per game, the combined total of the two teams sits at 37.7 points, which is 3.8 points lower than the total that was set for the match.
Ben has always been a huge sports fan who loves to keep up with all things NBA and NFL. He is a Editing, Writing, and Media major at Florida State University and enjoys spending his free time watching sports and hanging out.