- Donald Trump has -400 odds to be indicted in relation to classified materials and -250 odds to be indicted in relation to January 6th events.
- A valuable bet with +425 odds would require Trump to win the 2024 Presidential Election and be criminally tried during his term of office.
NEW YORK – Amidst the criminal charges being held against former President Donald Trump, many online sportsbooks have listed odds for potential outcomes of his trials.
The “Trump Specials” at Bovada sportsbook include odds ranging from -450 for Trump’s indictment regarding classified material, to +2200 for Trump to serve part of his Presidential term from prison.
Trump Specials on Bovada
- Department Of Justice to Indict Donald Trump in 2023 In Relation to Classified Material -450
- Department Of Justice to Indict Donald Trump in 2023 In Relation to January 6th Events -250
- Donald Trump To Win The 2024 US Presidential Election and Be the Defendant in A Criminal Trial During the Term of Office +425
- Donald Trump To Be Convicted of a Felony and Serve Time in Prison Before 2025 +500
- Donald Trump To Relocate to Russia Before 2025 +800
- 'Donald' To Make the Top 100 Baby Names For 2023 According to Ssa.Gov +1000
- Stormy Daniels To Be the Cover Star for Vogue In 2023 +1600
- Donald Trump To Win The 2024 US Presidential Election and Serve Any Part of His Term from Prison +2200
The best bet is for Trump to be indicted in relation to classified material, as the former President had 11 classified documents seized from his estate during a raid in August.
The -450 odds at online sportsbooks indicate certainty that the department of justice will find Donald Trump guilty of obstructing classified documents. A bet with more attractive odds is +425 for Trump being a defendant in a criminal trial during his 2024 Presidential Term.
This bet of course would require Trump to win the 2024 Presidential election, which he currently holds +250 odds on political sportsbooks to do. Despite the 34 criminal charges Donald Trump is facing, he is the front runner to be the Republican candidate over Ron DeSantis.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Thanks to Joe Biden being the only Democratic representative with less than +2400 odds, the Republican party is favored to win the 2024 Presidential election at -120.
If Trump wins the 2024 Presidential election over current favorite Joe Biden, his probable criminal trial would need to occur after November of 2024 to secure the bets’ +425 odds.
Zach is currently a student enrolled at Florida State University. He is majoring in Writing, Editing, and Media with a minor in Communication. He has a passion for sports betting and specializes in DFS for NFL, NBA, and MLB. At the casino, you can find Zach playing Texas Hold’em Poker or roulette.