- Marlon Vera has -210 odds to defeat Pedro Munhoz in their bantamweight bout.
- Ian Garry is a massive favorite with -500 odds to win his main card fight against Neil Magny.
- Both favorites have valuable betting odds to knockout their UFC 292 opponents.
BOSTON – Sean O’Malley and Aljamain Sterling headline as the UFC 292 main event fight, but betting value is available for earlier main card fights. The sixth-ranked bantamweight fighter Marlon Vera is the favorite with -210 odds to defeat Pedro Munhoz.
Marlon Vera Vs Pedro Munhoz Betting Odds
- Marlon Vera -210
- Pedro Munhoz +170
Vera is the favorite at USA online sportsbooks after winning 10 of his last 13 fights. Meanwhile, Pedro Munhoz has two wins in his last seven fights.
Marlon Vera Vs Pedro Munhoz Method of Victory Odds
- Marlon Vera Wins by Decision or Technical Decision +110
- Pedro Munhoz Wins by Decision or Technical Decision +235
- Marlon Vera Wins by KO, TKO or DQ+450
- Pedro Munhoz Wins by KO, TKO or DQ +1000
- Marlon Vera Wins by Submission +1200
- Pedro Munhoz Wins by Submission +1200
Marlon Vera knocked out opponents in four of his last six wins, giving value to the +450 odds to knockout Pedro Munhoz on Saturday night.
Ian Garry Heavily Favored Against Neil Magny
The final main card fight before the co-main event features Neil Magny as a long +380 underdog to Ian Garry. Short -500 odds for the 25-year-old Irish fighter coined “The Future” are reasonable based on Garry’s 12-0 career fighting record.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Ian Garry Vs Neil Magny Betting Odds
- Ian Garry -500
- Neil Magny +380
The -155 odds at online sportsbooks for UFC betting for Ian Garry winning inside the distance gives value to the EVEN odds for a knockout victory. Ian Garry knocked out opponents in seven of his 12 fights.
Ian Garry Vs Neil Magny Method of Victory Odds
- Neil Magny Wins by Decision or Technical Decision +650
- Ian Garry Wins by Decision or Technical Decision +250
- Neil Magny Wins By KO, TKO or DQ +2000
- Ian Garry Wins By KO, TKO or DQ EVEN
- Neil Magny Wins by Submission +2000
- Ian Garry Wins by Submission +450
Odds for any variation of a Neil Magny victory are long, proving Ian Garry’s 12-0 record is no fluke. Betting any of the Ian Garry method of victory props, especially knockout, are a great way to get value for an Ian Garry victory at UFC 292.
Zach is currently a student enrolled at Florida State University. He is majoring in Writing, Editing, and Media with a minor in Communication. He has a passion for sports betting and specializes in DFS for NFL, NBA, and MLB. At the casino, you can find Zach playing Texas Hold’em Poker or roulette.