- The Kansas City Chiefs have struggled to stop tight ends this season and Hayden Hurst played well this season, making his over on receiving yards a strong bet in the AFC Championship Game.
- Players can get different Hayden Hurst reception prop betting lines at Bovada and BetOnline, with Bovada’s 3.5 catches prop likely a better bet based on Hurst’s play this season.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Kansas City Chiefs have given up at least 39 yards to opposing tight ends each of the past five weeks, making the AFC Championship Game a prime spot to bet the over on Hayden Hurst's receiving yards prop.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Yards Prop at Bovada
- Over 34.5 Receiving Yards -115
- Under 34.5 Receiving Yards -115
Betting on Hayden Hurst's Receiving Props
Betting the over on Hayden Hurst's receiving props at NFL sportsbooks is not solely predicated on the weak Chiefs defense against opposing tight ends, as many different trends support betting the over on his receiving yards:
- Hurst has gone over 34.5 receiving yards in six of his last nine games, averaging 37.8 receiving yards over that time frame.
- In the four games as an underdog this season, Hurst has averaged 45.3 receiving yards with three games over 50 yards.
- The Bengals have played seven games with a total within three points of the 48.0 O/U, with Hurst going for over 34.5 yards in five of those contests.
Betting on Hayden Hursts Receptions Prop
The receiving yards prop for Hayden Hurst is not the only bet that should be taken that is likely to go over, as his receptions prop has a good chance of going over as well.
Hayden Hurst Receptions Prop at Bovada
- Over 3.5 Receptions -180
- Under 3.5 Receptions +135
That 3.5 reception total at Bovada is important, as other online sportsbooks such as BetOnline have it set at 4.5, although the over does have +114 odds there.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Either total is likely a good bet, but that difference of one catch greatly changes the likelihood of Hurst's receptions prop hitting based on his stats from this season:
- Games with over 3.5 Receptions: 66.67% (10/15)
- Games with over 4.5 Receptions: 46.67% (7/10)
For players willing to take on that extra risk for a larger payout on Hayden Hurst's receptions prop then BetOnline is likely the better sportsbook, but Bovada's 3.5 catches prop is the safer bet that has made a huge difference this season when betting on Hurst.
Are you signing up to bet on Hayden Hurst’s props at Bovada?