- Dejounte Murray versus Paolo Banchero boxing odds are now available following their Instagram feud.
- Online boxing sportsbooks have listed Murray as the opening favorite with -220 odds.
- Betting on Paolo Banchero(+155) is a better bet based on his large size advantage.
TACOMA, Wash. – What started as a friendly pro-am basketball event, may eventually result in bad blood inside the ring for Seattle natives Dejounte Murray and Paolo Banchero.
If the two were to attempt to squash their on, and now off, court beef inside a boxing ring, online sportsbooks have given Dejounte Murray the shortest odds to come out on top.
Celebrity Boxing Match: Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero
- Dejounte Murray -220
- Paolo Banchero +155
Betting On Dejounte Murray Vs Paolo Banchero
Online sportsbooks have given Murray more than a two-to-one edge over Banchero, which may be curious to bettors when looking at traditional boxing statistics such as each player’s age, height, weight, and wingspan.
Based on each of their weights and the WBC Boxing rating system this would be the equivalent of Tyson Fury(Heavyweight Champion) moving down two divisions in weight and boxing Ilunga Makaba(Cruiserweight Champion).
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Dejounte Murray is six years older than Paolo Banchero so it is possible that boxing sportsbooks are weighting their entire wager on age, but given Banchero’s significant advantage in size, the better bet seems to be on Paolo with +155 odds.
The bet on any Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero boxing match is available on Bovada, but it does come with some protections for the bettors:
- The boxing match must happen in 2022, if not then all bets are refunded.
- The winning boxer must be announced at the venue of the match.
- If no winner were announced, all bets are refunded.