- The Kansas City Chiefs have a strong run defense and Travis Etienne has struggled running as an underdog, making bets on the under for Etienne’s rushing prop a great bet on Saturday.
- The best Travis Etienne prop bet to bet the over on is his receiving yards, as he has cleared the 19.5-yard total in recent games and the Chiefs have shown a weakness covering running backs.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Travis Etienne prop bets versus the Kansas City Chiefs are excellent options for bettors based on game script and matchups.
Online sportsbooks have made the Jacksonville Jaguars nine-point road underdogs against the Chiefs, with past performances by Etienne suggesting that means players should bet the under on his rushing total (71.5 Yards) and over his receiving yards total (19.5 Yards).
Betting Against Travis Etienne's Rushing Prop
NFL betting sites have set many prop bets for Travis Etienne's rushing yards and rushing attempts very close to his averages since becoming the starting running back for the Jaguars back in Week Six:
- Travis Etienne Rushing Yards - Prop: 71.5 Yards/Since Starting: 78.4 YPG
- Travis Etienne Rushing Attempts - Prop: 15.5 Attempts/Since Starting: 15.1
Despite more rushing attempts typically meaning more rushing yards, since starting, Travis Etienne's rushing splits when the Jaguars are favored versus as underdogs suggest the exact opposite:
- Travis Etienne when Jacksonville is Favored: 13.5 Carries/98.75 RYPG/7.2 YPC
- Travis Etienne when Jacksonville is the Underdog: 15.8 Carries/69.3 RYPG/4.3 YPC
That means that players should focus on the over for Etienne's carries and under for yardage.
Additionally, the Chief’s defense has given up the seventh-fewest rush yards per game to running backs at just 81.18 YPG.
Betting on Travis Etienne's Receiving Props
Kansas City's defense has been much more forgiving for running backs catching the ball, as they have given up the third most receiving yards per game to running backs in the NFL at 45.76.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
Betting on Travis Etienne's receiving yards prop to go over is likely a great bet as a result.
Travis Etienne Receiving Yards
- Over 19.5 -120
- Under 19.5 -110
Etienne has gone over that 19.5 receiving-yard prop total in two of his past three games as an underdog, making it a better bet than his rushing total.
Total Rushing & Receiving Yards Prop for Travis Etienne
- Over 94.5 -115
- Under 94.5 -115
Etienne has averaged 85 total yards per game as the starter when Jacksonville has been an underdog, which is nearly ten yards lower than his prop at Bovada.
With Kansas City's defense strong against the run and weak against the pass for running backs, betting on Etienne's receiving yards only prop is a better bet than total yards.
Are you betting on Travis Etienne’s rushing props on Bovada?