Betting Splits For The 2021 Masters: The Top Ten

Jordan Spieth

Dustin Johnson has +950 odds to win The Masters. Johnson accounts for 6% of the betting handle and 6% of the total bets at DraftKings Sportsbook. Jordan Spieth accounts for 12% of the handle ad 9% of the bets on The Masters. LAS VEGAS – The Masters is here, and bettors all over the globe … Read more

The Masters: Best Head-to-Head Matchups To Look Out For

Jordan Spieth

Matchup bets for this week’s Masters Tournament are now available, including Jordan Spieth against Rory McIlory for even -115 betting odds. Other valuable lines feature Collin Morikawa (+135) against Patrick Cantlay (-175), Lee Westwood (+150) against Hideki Matsuyama (-190), and Bubba Watson (+110) against Corey Conners (-140). AUGUSTA, Ga. – The most prestigious golf tournament … Read more

The 2021 Masters Special Prop Bets: Big 6, Repeat Champ

The Masters

Dustin Johnson leads the Masters betting odds at +900 to win it all. Prop bets on the Masters allow for golf betting fans to find value in wagers. A previous Masters winner has underdog odds of +300 to win the green jacket again. AUGUSTA, Ga. – With The Masters beginning on Thursday, all eyes on … Read more

Bryson DeChambeau Masters Prop Betting Primer

Bryson DeChambeau

Bryson DeChambeau is one of the favorites to win The Masters. The hard-hitting DeChambeau leads the PGA Tour in drive distance. Bryson has -215 odds to make an Eagle during The Masters. AUGUSTA, Ga. – Bryson DeChambeau, the mad scientist of the PGA Tour, is one of the favorites to win The Masters. DeChambeau has … Read more

Players Championship Odds Entering Round Four

Bryson DeChambeau

The fourth round of the Players Championship starts on Sunday. Lee Westwood paces the field at -13, and has +250 odds to win the tournament. Behind Westwood are big names like Bryson DeChambeau, Justin Thomas and Jon Rahm LAS VEGAS – The fourth round of the Players Championship kicks off on Sunday morning, and the … Read more

PGA Tour Odds Outlook: Betting The Players Championship

The Players Championship

The PGA Tour heads to The Players Championship this weekend where Dustin Johnson leads all golfers as the +1100 betting odds favorite. Last week’s winner Bryson DeChambeau is next at +1600, joined by Jon Rahm (+1600), Justin Thomas (+1600), and Rory McIlroy (+1600). PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. – The biggest non-major tournament in golf gets … Read more

Daily Sports Betting Preview 3/5/2021: Arnold Palmer Invitational, MLB Spring Training, NCAA Basketball

Arnold Palmer Invitational

The Arnold Palmer Invitational features several intriguing three-ball wagers. The Los Angeles Dodgers are -135 favorites over the Kansas City Royals. The Colorado State Rams have -120 odds to defeat the Nevada Wolfpack. LAS VEGAS – Welcome to this Friday edition of the Daily Sports Betting Preview! This Preview kicks off with a look at … Read more

PGA Tour Odds: Betting The Arnold Palmer Invitational

Arnold Palmer Invitational

Some of the best golfers in the world head to Bay Hill for the Arnold Palmer Invitational this weekend where Rory McIlroy holds the shortest betting odds to win the tournament at +850. Other top choices include Bryson DeChambeau (+1200), Viktor Hovland (+1200), Sungjae Im (+2200), and Max Homa (+6600). ORLANDO, Fla. – The PGA … Read more

Odds Now Available For Who Will Make Team USA For Golf At The 2021 Olympics

Team USA For Golf At The 2021 Olympics

Odds are now available for who will represent Team USA in golf at the 2021 Olympic Games, with Justin Thomas the leading candidate at -800 betting odds. Other top American potential Olympians include Xander Schauffele (-275), Collin Morikawa (-150), Dustin Johnson (-150), and Bryson DeChambeau (+200). LAS VEGAS – With the Olympic Games being postponed … Read more

Daily Sports Betting Preview 1/7/2021: Sentry Tournament Of Champions, Gonzaga vs. BYU, ATP Delray Beach

PGA Sentry Tournament Of Champions

Dustin Johnson has +600 odds to win the Sentry Tournament Of Champions. Gonzaga is favored by 17 points over BYU after opening at -18.5. Noah Rubin and Roberto Quiroz are neck and neck on the odds boards at ATP Delray Beach. LAS VEGAS – Welcome to this Thursday edition of the Daily Sports Betting Preview. … Read more