- Of all props for the Super Bowl, the over for Travis Kelce’s first half receiving yards is the best bet.
- George Kittle faces a stout Kansas City Chiefs defense versus tight ends, making the under for his 49.5 yards receiving yards prop an excellent bet.
LAS VEGAS – George Kittle and Travis Kelce finished first and second in the NFL for receiving yards by tight ends this season, with bets on the receiving yards for both among the best ways to gamble on the Super Bowl.
The specific bets Americans should look at when using US online sportsbooks are the over on Kelce’s first half receiving yards line of 34.5 and the under for Kittle’s full game 49.5 yards receiving line.
Best Bet on the Tight Ends at the Super Bowl
The best bet for Travis Kelce is not one of the specials available at many Taylor Swift Super Bowl betting sites, but instead on his first half production for the big game.
This bet for Travis Kelce is likely the best player prop offered by any Super Bowl 58 online sportsbooks and is only available at BetOnline.
Travis Kelce First Half Receiving Yards Prop Bet (BetOnline-Exclusive)
- Over 34.5 Receiving Yards -125
- Under 34.5 Receiving Yards -105
Some of the reasons to bet on Travis Kelce to go over 34.5 receiving yards before Usher takes the stage include:
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
- Season Long First Half Trend: Kelce averaged 42.5 receiving yards in the first half this season compared to only 23.2 after the intermission. In fact, Travis has more receiving yards in just the second quarter (422) this season than he does in the second half (234).
- Recent Playoff Stats: Through three playoff games this season, Kelce has had at least 55 yards in the first half in every game. He went for 55 yards vs the Dolphins, 66 vs the Bills, and 96 vs the Ravens in the first two quarters.
- Past Super Bowl Stats: In his first three Super Bowl appearances, Travis Kelce has gone over 34.5 first half receiving yards twice. The lone Super Bowl he failed to clear 34.5 yards was before Shakira and Jennifer Lopez took the stage in the Chiefs matchup versus the 49ers.
Fading George Kittle vs the Chiefs
Despite leading all tight ends in receiving yards this season, the best bet for George Kittle at Super Bowl 58 is on the under for receiving yards versus the Chiefs.
George Kittle Receiving Yards Prop
- Over 49.5 Yards -114
- Under 49.5 Yards -114
Fading Kittle at NFL online sportsbooks is a strong bet because of the incredible run that the starting Chiefs defense is on versus tight ends.
Excluding Week 18, because that’s when the Chiefs rested many starters, only one tight end in the last 15 games has had more than 49.5 yards.
Additionally, Kittle only has more than 49.5 yards in one of three playoff games.