- The combination of the Bears winning, Khalil Herbert and J.D. McKissic scoring touchdowns has +2500 odds.
- David Montgomery to hit 100+ rushing yards and Curtis Samuel to hit 100+ receiving yards has +2200 odds.
- Darnell Mooney and Terry McLaurin to both hit 100+ receiving yards has +3000 odds.
CHICAGO - Longshot betting is a tradition of many Thursday Night Football bettors, and the matchup between the Chicago Bears and the Washington Commanders features many intriguing longshot special bets and props.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com provides you with the most current information regarding sports betting and fantasy with the help of commissions we receive from links you may click on our site.
David Montgomery 100+ Rush Yards and Curtis Samuel 100+ Receiving Yards +2200
- Why It Could Hit: Montgomery already has one 100 yard rushing game this season, and his backup Khalil Herbert produced one as well – the Bears offense has the ability to create opportunities for RBs. Samuel has received significant target share (no game with less than 8 targets) and his snap share has increased from 71% to 90% from Week 1 to Week 5.
- Why It Could Miss: Samuel has only broken 100 yards in his career three times, all in 2020. Montgomery has only broken 100 yards eight times in his career.
Bears To Win, Khalil Herbert And J.D. McKissic Both To Score A Touchdown +2500
- Why It Could Hit: The game is a pick ‘em, so the Bears have a real shot. Khalil Herbert filled in admirably for David Montgomery, although Montgomery will return in this game. McKissic sees plenty of third down usage for the Commanders, and has not had a game this season with less than five touches.
- Why It Could Miss: The Bears could lose. Montgomery could rip his starting spot back out of the hands of Herbert. McKissic has only scored 11 touchdowns in his career, which spans 67 games.
Darnell Mooney And Terry McLaurin 100+ Receiving Yards Each +3000
- Why It Could Hit: McLaurin has more games with 100+ receiving yards than Montgomery does with 100+ rushing yards. Mooney hit 100+ receiving yards four times last season with Fields under center, and hit 94 receiving yards just two weeks ago.
- Why It Could Miss: McLaurin’s O/U for the game, which can be interpreted as the most likely average outcome, is 50.5 receiving yards. Mooney’s is 42.5. That said, this still seems more likely than the Montgomery/Samuel one, and it has longer odds to boot.
Maxwell joined the USAOnlineSportsbooks team in 2019. He focuses on creating sports betting content that informs and educates. He focuses on the NBA, the NFL, College Football and Basketball, and whatever else comes across his desk.